LG 55UB850T 139.7 cm (55) 3D Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV Specifications
In Sales Package
Main Unit, Warranty Card User Manual
Hd Technology & Resolution
4K Ultra HD, 3840 x 2160 Pixels
139 Cm (55 Inch)
Good for viewing distance of 4-10 ft
No. Of Usb Ports
Dimensions (With Stand)
123.4 cm x 78.1 cm x 26 cm
4K (Ultra HD)
No. Of Hdmi Ports
139 cm (55 inch)
Weight (With Stand)
Other Video Features
True 4K Engine Triple XD Engine Tru Black Control Resolution Upscaler (Plus/Basic) Dynamic Scanning Active Noise Reduction Natural Color (True Color Generator)
Speaker Output Rms
Weight (Without Stand)
Box to be opened by Brand Service Engineer or Our Authorized Installation partner only.
8 modes ( 16:9, Just scan, Original, Full Wide, 4:3, 14:9, Cinema Zoom 1, Zoom)
Demo / Installation shall be free of Charge.We will facilitate standard installation of your LG product through LG Customer care.On delivery of product, LG customer care shall call you to schedule an engineer visit within 48hrs**.For post installation support, you can also call LG Customer care no: 1800-315-9999. ** In case of seasonal demands / uncertain / geographical conditions, timelines may differ. Service Coverage:The LG service engineer will do standard installation and will provide the wall mount stand etc. free of charge as per Company policy and shall let you know of any additional charges at the time of installation, wherever applicable
No Returns/Replacements Allowed - Returns or replacements are not accepted by seller for this product. Cancellation allowed.
Dimensions (Without Stand)
123.4 cm x 72.7 cm x 5 cm
1 (Rear) (V)
Triple XD Engine
Ultra Surround Sound
Supported Audio Formats
Audio Codec (AC3 (Dolby Digital), EAC3, HAAC, AAC, MPEG, MP3, PCM, DTS)
1 Year LG India Comprehensive Warranty and additional 1 year Warranty is applicable on panel/module
4 x HDMI & 3 x USB
55 and Above
<b>Demo / Installation shall be free of charge.</b><br>We will facilitate the installation of your TV through an authorized service partner. Once the product is shipped, you will receive installation details on SMS/Email. On delivery of product, our service partner shall call you regarding installation and to schedule an engineer visit.<br><br>If your area is not served by our service partner, you can call 1800-180-9999 to schedule chargeable installation and get the refund by sharing your brand provided receipt in Contact Us section under My Orders.<br><br><b>Service Coverage:</b><br>The Brand service engineer shall install the TV unit, on a wall-mount stand or a table-top stand. Flexi / Swivel type stand shall be chargeable to customer, to be paid to engineer at the time of installation.
139.7 cm (55)
good one and got at great price at snapdeal. was cheaper by atleast 25K from any other website and atleat 50 K from local showroom. although lack of availability of 4K movies dampens the fun.
Great Television Experience
Its a great TV to buy. However be aware, LG charges extra money for the installation of the TV if you buy it online. You also need to pay for wall mounting (if interested). When you buy this TV from local showroom, they usually don't charge for it. I had to pay 4K for the installation.
LG is offering 2 years warranty for this festive seasons, I am not sure, if they will extend two years warranty for online purchases as well. Better give direct call to LG helpdesk instead of snapdeal for actual company position on this issue.
Lg ultra hd tv
Nice tv and. Good packing. Happy with snapdeal customare response..
By Rakesh Raion
By FAR the best television on this price I did a ton of research on whether or not to go with the 4k. I wanted to upgrade my 46" LCD Samsung television (which I've always found to have one of the best pictures, along with Sony) and was torn on going with a new brand. Well, this blew away my lofty expectations. The picture quality is truly stunning. I love the simplicity of the remote wand, easy navigation for setup adjustments and the ease of switching over to 3D. I can't speak for the speaker quality, because it was set up with an existing Definitive Technology surround system. I think if you're spending this much on a tv, you're probably going to have a sound bar / surround sound system to complement this bad@ss viewing experience. I'm super stoked with this purchase and couldn't recommend this television enough.
One Amazing TV
one word Just Amazing with Edge to edge display, absolutely STUNNING!!
I bought it and i am using it. I strongly recommend this TV sound is amazing 4K is stunning 3D is AWESOME.
Worast TV in lg
By Flipkart Customeron
I parchesed 10 months back, 4 times repaired 2 times display panel
Replaced, to day also under repaired,almost every 2 months TV is prob.
Amazing real colors picture quality.....
We purchased this LG 49UB850T one month ago after research many tvs like..SONY.
I found very good natural colors picture quality in my LG 49UB850T. And the 3D in 4K that is LG is amazing, it is awesome experience. I absorved this 3D experience not in other brand like Sony. I am satisfied with this LG 49UB. Every time while watching TV, enjoying myself.
Best picture quality I can say strongly. About LG sound bars... it's enough upto 20 feet distance hall, the quality of sound bars as well good.
TV is awesome, not so much smart I say
By Arun Groveron
I recently bought this TV (not from flipkart). I was blown by the picture quality it possess. let me just mention the likes and dislikes about this tv:
- amazing picture quality
- Many ways to connect your peripheral devices + phones + media servers. The best feature was Miracast which would allow me to either mirror my android phone screen or stream
- Screen with a very thin bezel
- Smart remote with motion sensor and also act universal remote and handles many devices. Also there is no line of sight needed to make this remote work.
- supports upto 2TB of storage to be connected which more, plays almost all formats of media
- Sound output is not as great as I expected it to be
- Only smart thing about tv is a youtube app and a smart remote. When you try to change settings on a running tv channel it almost occupies the whole space on tv and then you have to then come back to channel to see whether you like what you changed or not.
- No camera given with tv (Sony has that in their models)
- WebOs has a browser that does not support flash. So if you want to visit an online streaming site like "hotstar" you can not view any videos because of NO FLASH SUPPORT. I can still do that by mirroring my android phone with tv but I'd like to do the same thing from an iphone/ipad then sadly there is no way to mirror them (more of an iphone problem actually)
- Some online sites show that there will not be any WebOs 2.0 update (not sure if that is true but if it is it's a dislike for me).
Some other things I'd like to mention is:
- I made a 8ft x 6ft wooden panel on my wall to get this tv fixed but unfortunately LG only provides wall mounting kit. To get it mounted to a wooden wall I need to get it done myself.
- My TV came with an LG sound bar(NB2540). It's sound quality is just average. It will not make your tv viewing experience cinema like :)
All in all I find the tv to be good. It has some issues but still works for me fine.