1. What is Scandid?Scandid is a convenient way to enjoy the benefits of online shopping. We provide ways to make online shopping experience hassle-free and enjoyable.
2. What products can I buy using Scandid?Currently, Scandid caters to shopping enquiries for products in electronics, books and home appliances categories.
3. How is it different from shopping online directly on retailer's website?Scandid is convenient way to trace your desired product at the price that is best for you. Unlike other individual online retailers shopping with Scandid provides you many unique benefits:
a) Best price shopping: Different online retailers can have different prices for the same product. We work with all online shopping sites in India and find the best price for your product inquiry.
b) Reliable shopping: When you shop with us, we only recommend merchants that are reliable. We also make sure that the items they sell are brand new and covered under standard manufacturer warranty.
c) Smart shopping: With the rising number of online merchants selling stuff, the market is flooded with the choices available to you for buying almost anything. We help you to find the best product keeping in your mind your budget and requirements.
4. How much does it cost to use this service?Scandid service is completely FREE for customers across India.
5. Can Scandid help me in placing orders?Absolutely! After we advise you on all the available buying options, you can request us to place order on your behalf. There are various payment options such as COD, where you pay directly at the time of delivery, and cash or card, where you pay before we place the order.
6. What about warranty? Whom should I contact in case there is a problem with the product?Scandid works with only reliable merchants. We make sure that the products sold by them are 100% genuine. Warranty coverage is exactly the same as the warranty provided by your local retailer. All the details regarding what is covered and whom to contact in case there is a problem with the product, will be shared with you at the time of your purchase..