Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Specifications
5% to 95% non-condensing
Lightning to USB Cable or USB Power Adapter
Through Lightning Connector
Viewable Document Types
.jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics
Secondary Camera Features
Retina Flash<br> /2.2 aperture<br>Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos<br>Auto HDR<br>Backside illumination sensor<br>Body and face detection<br>Auto image stabilisation<br>Burst mode<br>Exposure control<br>Timer mode
Internet Use 3G/wi-fi
Up to 13 hours on 3G<br>Up to 15 hours on Wi-Fi
5.5" (13.9 cm)
iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 10.0.2
Touch ID fingerprint sensor<br>Barometer<br>Three-axis gyro<br>Accelerometer <br>Proximity sensor<br>Ambient light sensor
v2.0, reversible connector
Other Display Features
Multi-Touch display with IPS technology<br>1920x1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi<br>Retina HD display<br>1300:1 contrast ratio (typical)<br>Wide colour display (P3)<br>625 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)<br>Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles<br>Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating<br>Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously<br>Display Zoom<br>Reachability
Wireless Video Playback
Up to 14 hours
1920 x 1080
Wireless Audio Playback
Up to 60 hours
Up to 21 hours on 3G
20° to 45° C ( 4° to 113° F)
Comes with essential features like Document Viewer, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Compatible with formats like .PDF, .PPT, .PPTX, .XLS, .XLSX, .DOC, ,DOCX, .TXT
Model A1661 : TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A) CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900, 2100 MHz)UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)<br> Model A1784 : UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
10 Days Replacement Policy - Product replacement is accepted by seller within 10 days of product delivery only in case a wrong or damaged product has been delivered. Cancellation allowed.
v4.2, A2DP, LE
A10 Fusion Chip (64 bit architecture) with M10 motion processor
Apple A10 Fusion
Siri, Air Drop, Air Play, Air Print, Control Center, Hand Off, Home Kit, iCloud, iCloud Keychain, Multitasking, Night Shift, Notification Center, Spotlight Search, iMovie, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iTunes U, GarageBand, Apple Store, Trailers, Apple TV Remote, iTunes Remote, Music Memos, Find My iPhone, iCloud Drive, Find My Friends, Stocks, Watch, Maps
Primary Camera Features
/2.8 aperture <br> /1.8 aperture<br> Optical zoom at 2x, digital zoom up to 10x <br>Optical image stabilisation<br>Six?element lens<br>Quad-LED True Tone flash<br>Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)<br>Sapphire crystal lens cover<br>Backside illumination sensor<br>Hybrid IR filter<br>Autofocus with Focus Pixels<br>Tap to focus with Focus Pixels<br>Live Photos with stabilisation<br>Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos<br>Improved local tone mapping<br>Body and face detection<br>Exposure control<br>Noise reduction<br>Auto HDR for photos<br>Auto image stabilisation<br>Burst mode<br>Timer mode<br>Photo geotagging
Up to 16 days
Optical Zoom - 2x, Digital Zoom Upto 10x
tested up to 3,000 metres (10,000 feet)
iPhone 7 Plus
3G Speed HSPA+
5.5" (13.9 cm)
Rating For Hearing Aids
iPhone 7 Plus
Phone Book Memory
GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
Model A1660 : FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)<br> Model A1661 : TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)<br>Model A1778: Model A1784 : FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)6 TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
Operating Ambient Temperature
0° to 35° C (32° to 95° F)
In The Box
iPhone with iOS 10, EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, Manual
Quad-LED True Tone flash
1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
1.6 W/kg (over 1 g) SAR Limit, Head: 1.19, Body: 1.17
1080p@30fps,1080p@60fps, 720p@30fps, Slow Motion Video Support for 1080p@120 fps and 720p@240fps fps
2 GB/256 GB
1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
4.1 out of 5 stars 852 customer reviews
Best Sellers Rank
#3,78,932 in Electronics (See top 100) #5707 in Electronics > Mobiles & Tablets > Smartphones & Basic Mobiles > Smartphones
Date First Available
28 September 2016
By Flipkart Customeron
Brilliant prelude by Flipkart to a brilliance
By Rituparna Chakrabortyon
Excellent on and on the trot delivery. The product was in my hand on the day of the launch in a beautiful and tantalising wrapping by Flipkart. A brilliant product from Iphone yet again.... Too early for an entire review of the product however the camera has me floored... The navigation and smoothness is something only Apple can provide I guess. Overall loving it. - for some reason struggled to put this review through the app though. Just a lil non product glitch.
By Dr navdeep Kauron
Was happily surprised to recieve my phone 7days earlier . Got last evening instead of 14th oct. Speed and features is good. Color is too good. Touchscreen is soft and enjoying the 4g network in it. Its amazing!!! Full paisa vasool... enjoy and grab your iphone asap.
Exploring it further right now!!
Superb phone, but with caveats!
Superb phone. I got a great deal of the iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold 256GB edition at 68k.
Thanks to seller for rapid transportation and safe packaging and prompt delivery!
Quick summary of iPhone 7 Plus.
- Nice dual rear cameras (not as perfect as Samsung flagship phone cameras, but quite close in quality, though default camera app lacks in features).
- Portrait mode (Bokeh effect) using rear cameras is really cool to use (perfect to use for contact photos as it makes people's faces very prominent), and you can also get apps from App Store for animated 3D effect using this Bokeh mode.
- Slo-Mo capture and Live Photos using the cameras are also awesome and cool to use. You can even set Live Photos as Lockscreen live wallpaper and when you press-and-hold on the locked screen, the photo comes alive - excellent way to awe your friends and make them drool.
- Excellent build quality and finish, but phone can be slippery in greasy/sweaty/wet hands so you ought to be careful, and I would recommend a non-slippery back case/cover or flip case/cover to protect the phone.
- Display is bright, but not as bright as some other Android phones I've seen. Resolution is great.
- The display and rear panel come covered with a protective plastic transparent sticker which can be removed, but I would recommend leaving it on and just sniping off the trailing ends, as this slim plastic is useful to protect the phone from scratches if you are going to place the phone into a case for daily use.
- Security and peace of mind. If you want that, get an iPhone - as simple as that. Hats off to Apple for ensuring security and safety of their users is paramount. Every apps, every major permission is solely at user's discretion only - we choose whether we want any new app to have access to Contacts, Photos, Location, Camera, Mobile Data, , Background refresh, Notifictions, Microphone, Siri search. Sure this is not this particular phone's prominently touted feature, but the fact that Apple continues to keep user security paramount is laudable and commendable.
- If you wanted a phone with a great camera, nice display, excellent sound, good battery life, long-term OS updates and awesome security - then look no further - this is it. Prepare to shell out the moolah though for these premium features.
- Battery life for day to day use became worse after the v11 iOS software upgrade, but the latest v11.0.3 patch update seems to have resolved the battery problem, and I can now get a whole day's work done with always on 4G and moderate use of wifi/bluetooth/location services. I expect it will improve further with newer updates, so I am not worried as of now.
- Rear camera does not take full-screen (widescreen; fit-to-screen) photos. Every photo taken comes up for viewing with black bars on the sides. Why? If Samsung can allow us to take fullscreen photos, why can't Apple? Note: The Camera+ app (iOS) claims to allow widescreen photos, but I've had no better luck with that app's widescreen option either.
- Rose gold color looks nice in the photos, but in reality it is a bit more rose than gold, and would thus be considered a girly phone solely due to that color choice. Oppo and some other phone brands have a similar Champagne Gold, which is a much better color in my opinion. I opted for a back case (Rock Royce Ultra Slim Black & Rose Gold back case) that is mostly black, but shows the Apple logo at the back and mimics the side contours with same color bumpers, so the overall look is look elegant and professional even with the Rose Gold phone.
- Rear dual camera bump protrudes prominently. A back case cover with sufficient protection for the camera bump is highly recommended if you do not want scratches on your precious new iphone and its camera cover glass. But you would be hard pressed to find lightweight cases that provide adequate protection to the camera bump and phone, hence a branded hard armor cover may be the only choice to be safe.
- iOS is too restrictive and lacks the customizability that Android users are easily accustomed to. If you are looking for a wow factor, the camera is the only one I can think of. Apple seriously needs to start allow their users a bit more freedom, especially considering that Android phone makers are being more adept at mimicking (and even improving upon) some of the iPhone's best features.
- Lack of hardware back button and menu button are also frustrating for a decade old Android user like me. Even after so many years, Apple has not yet made the back gesture universal, and leaves it to every app to implement in its own way. In some apps, it is a link at the top left. In most apps, it is a swipe from left edge to right edge. But there will invariably be situations where you are stuck on a fullscreen app, and trying to figure out why the swipe-from-left-to-right-for-going-back gesture does not work, and only resort is to double click on the Home button to close the offending app and start it up again. :-(
By Sreekar Chebroleon
Happy with it, genuine, checked in Apple site
By Laaraib Ahmedon
Amazing on their own my iphone is working very well thanks to flipkart for getting my old iphone for exchange love you
By Flipkart Customeron
Awesome deal n 7plus is just SUPERB
By Shankar Poojarion
By Yogesh Potdaron
I was looking for an iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB with gold colour.
I went to Apple Store , Chroma but colour was not available and the price was 92000/-
But I found here in Flipkart and was happy to receive the colour I want and much cheaper from the other stores.
Got a bill also with the warranty.
Extremely happy and I am loving my new iPhone.
Faced minor issues
By RAJESH KUMARon
Actually I live @patna. But your delivery above than 10k not provide here . Always face this problem.
Beast of a phone in gorgeous package!!
By Vivek Manjunathon
There is a common saying about good things coming in small packages.
However, Flipkart ensured that this beast of a phone reached me in a gorgeous package.
To be honest, the outer black covering provided by Flipkart was similar to or exceeded apples packaging.
Coming to the delivery, the clock struck 19:00 and I got an SMS about the phone being out for delivery and exactly 20 minutes later, I had the phone in my hand!!!
Exquisite packaging, quickest delivery (received the first phone in the northern part of my city) and the best smartphone. What a complete package!!
Thank you Flipkart!!!
Android to iPhone 7: good call
By Sumanth Cidambion
Having been an android user for the last 4 years, the switch to an apple phone was a very emotive decision. I was waiting for Google's Pixel XL, or the GPxl for short, for a while.
So, what tipped the scale in the iPhone 7+'s favour was capacity, price and timing. Given that GPxl was not on preorder and the fact that I am a storage junkie, a 256Gb phone was an attraction. Yes, I am aware that Google photos is available with unlimited storage et al. I also read that GPxl was being priced as a premium product closer to Apple's iPhones, so I decided to take a leap of faith. Sorry, google!!
Anyways, here's my first impressions.
Solid build quality. The camera sticks out a bit but I am not fussed. The phone is almost featherlight relative to the nexus 6 I used immediately prior. However, when you stick a stigen gunmetal cover onto it, the weight almost balances out. And I recommend you do. No point buying a phone close to a 100,000 rupees cost and not cover/protect it at 2% odd. Think of it as insurance through life of phone.
Very fast processor (I do plan on buying the google pixel as well to test the new snapdragon processor but that's for later) - the i10 processors works like a charm. I have close to 80+ apps loaded and several running in the background. No phone overheating issues and neither is the response/speed sluggish in any manner.
From what I have seen, the battery is very good. It's now 4 hours since a full charge and I am down to 90% despite some more than average usage. Not sure if this will hold but early impressions are promising.
Call quality is excellent. I spoke to my wife (same city), mother (another city) and friend (another country) all the time switching between speaker and headset. No break in quality so yes, a big thumbs up for that.
Haven't tested the camera yet so no comment.
As a little crib, Navigation takes some getting used to if you've been a stock android user. It's the simple things for example, the ability to correct a misspelt word by just clicking against that word at the wrong spot and being able to rectify it. Immensely useful. The iPhone doesn't have it. A few other niggles like volume buttons on the other side etc but they are more design than functional. Got to move with the change folks.
Being android biased (my last apple iPhone was the 3), I would give this phone a 4-4.3/5 (it will possibly get better as I use it more).
If you are switching from an android phone , I'd recommend this hugely if you can afford it.
If you are an iPhone addicted user (like my wife, she has the 6 currently), I'd still say yes because of the better processor and storage options. She's getting the 7/128Gb for herself (up from the base level 6 with 16Gb). So, ya. Makes sense.
Hope this is useful.
Three Week Review
By Sachin Raipuriaon
Edit: 27 Oct 2016: Alright, I got my case and screen guard delivered well in time, and it's been three weeks with the phone. So here is my detailed review.
This is for the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB – Black.
My "personal" preference was for the matte black finish over the jet black one.
Although to be honest, my iPhone 6 Plus in gold still looks much better than this one, and my family members concur with this opinion.
But, hey, since we have two new colors for the 7 and 7 Plus, why not go for those for a change!
The 7 Plus has no great reason for an iPhone 6S Plus user to upgrade.
So, for those already having a 6S Plus, who are still contemplating, skip the review and please enjoy your 6S Plus till next year's anniversary edition.
For everyone else, yes, the 7 Plus strikes all the right notes to be worthy of your stash, even before the 2017 iPhone.
Thumbs up – IP67 rating – Being from Mumbai, where rains are so unpredictable, I have had those moments where I really had to rely on my phone's ability to withstand water when it's needed the most. Also, I have an OCD to keep my gadgets clean – I have dust plugs on my 6 Plus for the headphone and lightning ports to keep dust and debris away. With the iPhone 7 Plus, there is so much less to worry about.
Thumbs Down – No 3.5m headphone jack – Tim should have shown "Courage" to include liquid damage in warranty, as against showing "Courage" in removing the headphone jack.
The main reason for the removal is the new haptic chip, which is taking much space at the bottom of the device for providing haptic feedback to the home button (which is not a physical clickable button now). Although I do have Bluetooth headphones, they do not provide the same audio quality, and I find them mostly discharged, whenever I have a couple of minutes to listen to music in peace.
Thumbs up – Stereo Speakers – A decade ago, I was so excited to have bought the Nokia N73, which had stereo speakers and those flashy 3D effect ringtones (Ah, good ol’ days). The speakers were simply awesome, even in comparison to today’s phones. iPhones, till now, only had mono speakers. The 7 series bring stereo experience which a more than welcome addition. And mind you, this did not come with the removal of the headphone jack, as the other speaker is embedded in the earpiece on top. All in all, the speakers sound great, and there is no looking back now.
Thumbs up – The Cameras – One of the best cameras on a phone till date. Turn on in an instant – Great wide color capture, reproduction and clarity. The 2X optical zoom is again a very welcome feature. The camera still lags behind in low light reproduction in comparison with the latest Samsung flagships, but, in all other circumstances, the iPhone beats the competition hands down (Not that the low light performance is bad, it’s just not at par with the S7 or Note 7). The flash is now quad–flash, and it’s twice as bright as the 6S (also brighter than the Samsung flagships).
The much anticipated Portrait mode with the bokeh effect just launched yesterday (26 Oct), and is still in beta (Seems much like alpha, as the photos come out horrendous!). I’ll wait for a usable release – for now it’s a shameless gimmick (Ya, thumbs down for just this one; we expected so much more with the dual camera setup – 3D photography and what not).
The already great secondary FaceTime camera is upgraded to 7 MP, which huge upgrade from older iPhones. Not just megapixels, the sensor is much better in all aspects from dynamic range to wide color capture. It also gets Retina Flash (Simply the screen flashes when you take snaps, like some 3rd party apps).
Thumbs up – Always on Siri – Call out “Hey Siri” even when your phone is not charging, no matter where your phone is in the room (Since iPhones from 2015). With the integration of Siri in third party apps, yes, Siri finally becomes useful than just setting up a reminder or “trying” to call your friend having a desi name in a fake accent.
Thumbs up – Under the hood upgrades – The 7 series is a leap forward in terms of performance, multitasking capabilities and battery optimization. And double the storage this time, which was long pending, and a dire necessity with all the live photos and slo–mo’s we’re going to take.
The RAM upgrade is also a necessity now, with some apps such as NDTV and PayTM crashing because of low RAM on older iPhones. Surely, the fingers point towards the implementation of the apps, but, the device needs to leave some leg room, too).
Thumbs down – For some reason, even though the 7 Plus promises to be 50% brighter than previous iPhones, my screen looks darker/duller than my 6 Plus. I need to confirm if it’s just me, my full body screen guard, or some software issue, or something else.
Hope this helps!
Defective iphone 256 gb
By Flipkart Customeron
Bought this phone and its a defective piece i got for 80thousand rupees .mic not working . DO BUY THIS FROM FLIPKART
Best iPhone (until the next one)
By Naren Balaji Muralion
Great camera, especially for low light photography. 2x zoom useful for outdoor photography.
Really loud dual speakers. Good for watching videos or even listening to music.
Good battery life. Lasts from early morning till bedtime.
Super-fast fingerprint scanner.
PRODUCT NEEDS REPLACEMENT
By Amazon Customeron
New product not working and needs to be replaced. Repair unacceptable.
By Amazon Customeron
Seal was already open when i got the phone
Received Defective Product
By Mohasin Khanon
Received a defective iPhone 7plus, it does not turn on. And there is no exchange / return. Be careful while buying any high end product.
By Shubham maheshwarion
I give 5 star....bile toh ek dum ...lallan top....
NYC phone Camera is like DSLR Battery backup is also good
By Rupinder singhon
NYC phoneCamera is like DSLRBattery backup is also good
IPhone 7 Plus
Took an iPhone 7 plus 256 Gb jet black which was not available at any Apple Store.
I am very happy with the service of Snapdeal and my new iPhone.
I will recommend this site to buy premium stuffs.
Thank you snapdeal for giving my iPhone at discounted price.
I got it cheaper than Apple Store.
iPhone 7 PLUS Jet Black
This is my first iPhone and I am really excited to use it... It is my birthday gift from my parents and I am thrilled having it. I am a frequent buyer from Snapdeal and I strongly recommend to buy things from Snapdeal... They give you the best and the most competitive price for any product and they are truly reliable... A very nice and memorable experience with Snapdeal so far..... Keep up the good work guys...