Mitashi DVD player With USB Strom Specifications
Video Player Type
USB Flash Drive,DivX,XviD,Mpg4
Other Video Features
Shuffle (Random) Function,A-B and Repeat Functions
Dolby Prologic II
Other Audio Features
Audio CD Ripping
Audio Playback Formats
W X H X D
266 x 90 x 260
Power Resume Function,MP3 File Lyric Synchronous Function
Stylish & Innovative
Mitashi Strom DVD Players ensures the sophisticated design envelops the smart technologies incorporated inside
5.1 Ch Output
5.1 channel audio output for surround sound
260 x 266 x 90 mm
Mitashi Strom, Remote Control, User Manual, Warranty Leaflet, Audio/Video cable, Power cord.
6 Months Manufacturer Warranty
Beautiful piece with acceptable features.
By SUMIT BAIRWAon
The player is quite beautiful in its first look. The press open lid for DVD inserting is very nice. Colour & packing is also beautiful. I found certain good & bad things about it, They Are:
- The looks of the model.
- The price of the model as compared to the others.
- It plays .AVI, .MP3, .JPEG, ALL DVD FORMATS.
- Very Light in weight almost as if lifting a 2 DVD discs with their casing.
- Manual is ok, it gives the basic info that u need to run the DVD player.
- The working is quick, It does not hang while insertind new discs,USB.
- Easy to use in a normal day life.
- C.D. copying to the USB is an extra advantage of the product.
- I specialy bought this one to watch movies in .MPEG4, .MP4 format, particularly the Transformer series but it did not read the MPEG4 file of it. It was really disappointing since my major aim was this.
Now in some reviews they are saying it plays MPEG4 format, I wonder which type of MPEG4.
- The A/V cable along with the Power cord is a bit of the light material, Kinda gives u feeling that they are gonna break if u pull them a bit hard.
- The buttons on the remote are ok but hard to recognise as the titles on the buttons are hard to see. If have big fingers than they will be hard to press. But that wouldnt matter too much since you only use it a few occasions while wathcing a movie.
- USB menu is a bit on the irritaing side if u use a USB for the first time. Beacause Findin the file is not easy. All the items display in one list that list becomes long one when u wanna watch some particular file.
****All in all no major problems except .MPEG4, .MP4 format reading.
So I would reccoment ito all those who are more in favour of buying a low cost DVD player with occessional USB playing for movies & songs beacause It Plays songs really fine.
Good player at this price.
By Khaleel Hon
Its small and plays most of the movies.
The USB compatibility is really nice.
I can play videos, music & picture using my pen drive.
As the dvd manual says the USB port supports following video formats MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 and few other formats.
Cons: 1) Body doesn't look like other branded players. The plastic cabinet looks like body of Mitashi Video game.
2) USB port is behind. It would be better if it had been on front.
By Chinnaian gcon
Is this type of dvd connected with moniter. vga female is available for connecting moniter;
the remaining facilities are good compare with other products we want to the know the provision are available of vga female for connecting this dvd with moniter
Great for watching movies through pen drive
By Giriraj Rathion
That is the reason why I purchased it : to watch movies on TV.
Everything else a computer can do, but it's always preferable to watch movies on a big TV from the comfort of your bed or sofa. Yes, way more preferable than watching on laptop, too.
From the movies point of view, it can play all formats that I have tried yet, except Blu Ray (which can still be converted into .avi and played).
The important buttons on the remote are not placed conventionally, which will become irritating as time passes.
Overall, it is totally worth its price.
P.S. It will become a hassle to attach and detach the DVD player if you have a set-top box.
Neat Mitashi Strom DVD player and a very neat Fliokart Delivery
By Dr. Hemant Borkaron
Plays all MP4, MPEG4 and FLV files from the DVD player. Good sound quality. Plays all pirated as well as downloaded videos from CDs and DVDs. No internal speakers for this Mitashi player. Perfect player for the price. Excellent delivery by Flipkart. I have been using this Strom DVD player for the past 4 months without a hitch. Go Flipkart!!