Nikon ACULON A211 -10-22 x 50 8252 Binocular (Black)
This product is imported from USA - It is a 100 perce..
This product is imported from USA - It is a 100 percent genuine product ; Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses deliver a bright and clear image in most lighting conditions ; A durable rubber-armored coating ensures a non-slip grip, even in wet conditions
Focusing System: Central Focus, Magnification: 10 -22 x, FOV at 1000 yds: 199 ft, Close Focus Distance: 49.2@10x ft, Exit Pupil: 2.3 -5 mm
Relative Brightness: 25@ 10 x, Eye Relief: 8.6 mm@ 10 x and Porro Prism
Featuring aspherical multicoated lenses and BaK4 high index Porro style prisms, Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups, Fingertip zoom control, Ergonomic lightweight design, Durable and protective rubber-armored coating, Manufactured responsibly with lead and arsenic-free Eco-Glass and 50mm objectives
Easy-to-reach Fingertip Zoom Control Knob allows for quick and easy adjustment of the binoculars magnification from 10 up to 22-power
Good product and I received a well collimated instrument that was delivered to me safely. Built of the product is very good, with a good quality rubber grip and optics.
Below are some of the points other reviewers mentioned and same observed by me:
1. Looking through this is akin to looking through a pair of straws: The field of view is narrow (Compared to other models), this could be due to the high magnification and other complexities associated with a variable zoom device. This was not a problem to me as my primary purpose was birding, and it does the job well.
2. Chromatic Aberrations when viewing bright objects - I observed CA for even mildly lit objects, this however is not prominent enough to cause distraction. It is there and one can notice it.
3. Focus loses on changing zoom - This is a bit of a problem, however bringing back to focus, once accustomed, should not be a problem.
4. Impossible to handhold at 22x - Though not entirely true, for practical purposes you will need a tripod at this magnification level (And hence they have included an adapter for tripod). You can view things at 22x however even slight movements make heavy impact on viewing.
5. A bit on the heavier side - I could hand hold only for a few minutes before my arms started burning. Then again, it depends on person to person.
1. Good solid build and feels sturdy in your hand.
2. 22x Zoom! this is awesome - I could see details on objects that are 2 - 3 KMS away! which is incredible.
3. Excellent optics (Inspite of little bit of CA)
4. The diopter ring (eye power adjustment) is awesome! I have a little bit of power on my right eye which causes a blurred vision when viewing through binoculars (and initially made me feel the device was defective), but I noticed this when my wife was able to view things clearly. I could improve my view significantly by adjusting the diopter ring.
1. The focus ring could have been better. The piece that I received would focus smoothly all the way till a few notches till the limits and then post that point it was too loose to operate precisely (took bit of more effort to focus beyond a certain point)
2. No weather proofing - May not be a deal breaker at this price point, but Nikon could have made this a killer product with some basic weather proofing.
3. The eyepiece cap was too loose on the product that I received to be used practically.
4. Needs tripod at 22x.
I could use this for a bit of astronomy. I could observe Jupiter and its four moons!! Our Moon looks phenomenal through this (Though, because of brightness it is not recommended to view for long durations).
I had been to Kabini wild life safari a while ago (I did not have this yet, oh what a tragedy!!), and I found the safari guides had Nikon binoculars and were manhandling them to the point of throwing them on the dusty floor of the jeep and still these binoculars held up well, and I was impressed at the view I could get through them in spite of all the abuse they were put through, says a lot about the built quality of these devices in general.
Recently bought this binocular at Flipkart and its a genuine Nikon product.
Build quality is good. Image clarity at 10x is very good, effortless zooming and smooth focus. It came with a thick strap, decent carry case and a tripod adapter.
Good packaging and fast delivery from Flipkart.
Nikon Aculon A211 10-22x50 Binoculars (50 mm, Black) reviews and comments:
Nikon Aculon A211 10-22x50 Binoculars (50 mm, Black) price in is Rs. 13350 on 29th Sep 2022
Disclaimer: Scandid is a search engine that crawls every online store in to find every product that is sold online. We currently show products in Books, Computers, Electronics, Appliances and Personal Care categories. Although we make every effort to present accurate product and store information, including prices and stock availability, Scandid cannot guarantee and is not responsible for inaccuracies or omissions. Please give us feedback on these results!
Sorry, we are not supporting IE7 and below version.
Scandid, Savings ka Sahi Jugaad for shopping in India! Compare, Save.
Find lowest prices with deals and coupons for 30+ million products and over 1.4 million books on Scandid.
We aggregate price and product information from various merchants to empower you to save more, every-time. We have helped our users save millions of rupees so far on products like mobile phones, tablets, cameras, televisions, apparels, shoes and more.
Simplifying Shopping, Our mission is to help users with all their shopping decisions. Be it deciding what to buy, when to buy or where to buy.