Hp X3500 Wireless Mouse Specifications
Country Of Origin
Customer Care Contact Details
If you have any queries related to products or warranty, please contact Customer Care on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800-425-4999
In Sales Package
1 x Mouse
2 x AA Batteries
10.1 cm x 3.3 cm x 6.1 cm
2.4 GHz Wireless Connection Scroll Wheel Adjustable Optical Sensor
Number Of Button
12 cm x 7 cm x 4 cm
7 Days Free Replacement - This item is eligible for free replacement within 7 days of delivery in an unlikely event of the delivered item being damaged or different from what you had ordered. We may contact you to ascertain the damage in the product prior to issuing a replacement. In case the device isn't working or is defective, please contact the brand/seller. Cancellation Allowed.
Windows: XP Vista 7 8
119 x 69.28 x 38.19 mm
2 AA batteries required. (included)
Lithium Battery Energy Content
1 Watt Hours
HP X3500 Wireless Mouse, 2x AA Batteries, Documentation, Warranty card
Date First Available
15 September 2014
Compatibility PC, Mac and Netbook compatible, ideal for left and right handed users.
Wired / Wireless
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Windows: XP, Vista, 7,8
[348mm (L) x 234mm (W) x 295mm (H)]
: 3 Years
Very good product. Easy to hold. It is fast . Bang for the bucks.
Excellent Quality..... Gud working...
im using this mouse from 2 years and above. this product is owsum and worth buying. but after 2 year i have damaged optical sensor. please help me where to purchase only his optical sensor.
Mouse Is fit hand
By Satyam Shivamon
Mouse is best for user. But mouse click key
Lose some month.
product was worst
worst product cannot use more than 1 month
STOP READING THIS AND SPEND YOUR MONEY!
By N. Xavieron
No, really...just buy this mouse, it's awesome (and YES, it works on MAC computers!)
- really nice, comfortable design that wraps around your hand
- double texture (matte finish on sides, glossy finish on top), just like the icing on a cake
- adjustable dpi by holding down left and right buttons (and the cool red light indicator flashes either 1, 2 or 3 times to tell you which mode it is in)
- works on most surfaces
- long battery life and accurate tracking
- the red light on top is only visible when adjusting the dpi (I thought it would always be on)
- the USB receiver/adaptor for the mouse is VERY small and is BOUND TO GET LOST IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL WITH IT!
- the USB storage inside the mouse itself is good, but inconvenient to take it out (as the battery is in the way, so you have to take the battery out first and then the USB receiver)
- even the USB packaging inside the box was very poor...as it is not even wrapped up and is just attached to the inside top cover of the box (I would have thrown the box away, thinking it was just a plastic knob, until I looked under and saw the USB extension...very deceiving)
- bottom of the mouse was a LITTLE scratched up when I received it, regardless of the packaging
Honestly, if it weren't for the microscopic USB then I'd give this thing 5/5 stars, but you just need to be careful and put the USB in the mouse storage slot whenever not in use. Nevertheless it's an AWESOME mouse! (I actually bought it for when I'm doing 3D animation...and it works like a charm in Maya)
By Shivam Rajon
comfort to use and one of the best mouse from hp
By Kabita Banerjeeon
nice product...Just go for it
Worth every penny
By Ameya Alleholkaron
Great Mouse and it's accessibility. I just tested this mouse from sitting in Sopa and 10 meter distance from my laptop and it's still working smoothly. Just Need to take care of his connector USB it's small and can be get lost if you don't take proper care.
Not a Good Product !!
By Tushar Andhareon
Have been using this for last 8-9 month. For first 3 month all was good.
Scroll is not working all right now just after 3 months of use. Had to change the battery twice within last 6 month.