Lenovo Vibe K5 Note 32GB Specifications
In The Box
Handset, Battery (Non-Removable), Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Lenovo Limited Warranty, Protective Film, Transparent Back Cover, SIM Push Pin
PA330116IN / PA330114IN
Vibe K5 Note
Hybrid Sim Slot
3-array Microphone System (High-spec), Single Rear Speakers, Wolfson WM8281 Audio Codec, Dolby Atmos Support, Karaoke
13.97 cm (5.5 inch)
1920 x 1080 pixels
Other Display Features
401 PPI, IPS Display, 178 Degree Wide View Display, Screen 70% NTSC Color Optimization, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
Android Marshmallow 6
Mediatek Helio P10 64-bit Octa Core 1.8GHz
Primary Clock Speed
GSM - 900, 1800 (B2/B3/B5/B8); WCDMA - 2100 (B1/B2/B5/B8); 4G LTE (FDD) - B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20, LTE (TDD) - B38/B40/B41
Supported Memory Card Type
Memory Card Slot Type
Call Log Memory
Primary Camera Available
13MP Rear Camera
Primary Camera Features
PDAF with 5-pieces Composite Lens (Samsung, 1/3.06 inch, 1.12 um)
Secondary Camera Available
8MP Front Camera
Secondary Camera Features
Fixed Focus, 1.4 um Pixels
Full Hd Recording
Video Recording Resolution
1920 x 1080
4G, 3G, Wi-Fi (Dual Band Wifi-5Ghz)
: Google Map
No. Of Cores
: Octa Core
: 1 Year
14.2 x 0.8 x 7.1 cm
1 AA batteries required. (included)
Wireless Communication Technologies
Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot
3.6 out of 5 stars 8,298 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank
#13,204 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics) #578 in Smartphones
Great device ------ go for it.....
By SURENDRA KUMAR MEENAon
I wont talk much about the specifications as it is already clearly mentioned on flipkart. I will share only my experience with this device.
I am using the phone from last 1 and half month. Will break down my review in 3 parts. The pros, cons and what more could be done.
First let's see the pros that make it the best value for money phone currently in the market.
* Battery : easily getting around 6 hours of screen on time. Battery is an issue with smartphones today. This phone is just a beast. It easily get overs a full day with quite heavy usage.
* Screen Quality: easily one of the best screen we can find in the market at this price point. Very vibrant crisp and colours seems very bright. There is some kind of protection on the screen making it smudge free.
*Build Quality: nothing sort of amazing. The metal body feels sturdy and give a premium feel. The design is very ergonomic. The phone is also very light weight and looks great.
* Fingerprint Scanner: the scanner is blazing fast. The position is perfect for using your index finger to unlock. I tried it using 5 different fingers it without any hiccup.
* processor: the Helio P10 64- bit is not the latest but is very smooth and amazingly powerful. I was bit sceptical about it at the beginning, but am really blown up by the processing speed and it's power handling whatever thrown at it. Heating is comparatively very minimal.
* Clear voice calls: this is a neglected aspect but K 5 note has done a great job here. The calls are crystal clear without any distortion. VoLTE is an added functionality that is the future of the mobile networks soon. So you can be future proof with the device.
*Heavy gaming: not an issue with the fast professor and ample RAM of 4GB. Can play any graphic intensive game easily. Also the device doesn't get heated up to an uncomfortable level. So that is a plus.
* Sound quality speaker and headphones: the speaker is satisfactory. The quality is excellent. Theatermax technology with Dolby Atoms system makes it totally different from the other phones. The sound through headphones are really amazing and crisp. Use good quality headphones, I use sennheisers gives a great output. Love the sound output through the headphones.
*Sensors: all major sensors present in the device.
Sshhhuu. A lot of pros.. Let's check out the cons now.
* Charging time: there is fast charge 1. But sadly that is not fast compared to today's standards where many devices are coming around with fast charge option. The battery is huge so it would really take a long 2 to 3 hours to charge from 0-100%.
* Camera: The Camera in this segment is one of the best (except Mogo G Camera). The Quality is great in ample lighting conditions. But little bit struggle in low light and complex lighting conditions. LED flash gives a better exposed picture in darkness. Hope it gets a little better with software updates. That can be done and it is also expected as the sensor is quite good.
* No water resistance: yeah that is a must now a days owing to the changing trends in the smartphones usage. You can live without it but it's good to have it .
*Still this cons doesn't take away the crown of best value for money smartphone in the market at present.
I would like to make a special mention here about system lack which i am facing after getting OTA Volte update, Some times android systems stops working during gaming and even during the calls which needs to be addressed by the lenovo team. that's the main reason I have given only 4 stars to this phone.
What Lenovo can improve in the device.
* Make the camera performance a little better especially in low light conditions. Hope that is coming soon in the next updates.
* Add functionality like scrolling, shutter button and app lock option to the Fingerprint Scanner and we can expect that very soon in the next updates. Especially the app lock option. That is very handy and useful.
*Improve the RAM management.
Lenovo should address the issue of above mentioned system lack during the calls and gaming which has occurred only after Volte update.
Sorry I guess I took a lot of time..
Hope the review is helpful. If you find it helpful rate it as helpful. That is appreciated.
Wish everyone happy Diwali. Enjoy t
By Flipkart Customeron
Good chinese Product.
My comparison with redmi note 3 and some drawbacks i saw in lenovo are
1. IR blaster in redmi note3 but lenovo doesn't
2. 4k video playable in redmi note3 but lenovo doesn't
3. Battery 3500mah where redmi note3 have 4100mah
4. Processor speed is good in redmi note3 compared with k5.
5. Notification LED light blinks only red & Blue in k5 but in redmi note 3 blinks all colors.
6. Downloading speed is good in redmi note3.
7. While using jio sim android.process.com pop up makes upset in k5.
And some good points in this k5 mobile are
1. Look Good
2. Fingerprint sensor is fast.
3. Front and back cam superb in Good lighting condition.
4. Macro photos rocks.
5. Screen sensitive is good.
6. Dolby audio rocks in both loudspeaker and through Earphones.
Just think a lot of it and go for 12k variant it worths the money. Hope my review is helpful.Have a nice day.
Good phone; competitive price; HARDWARE issues: BAD service
By Nayana Ramachandranon
Short description: Great phone, great price, but be prepared to face touch-screen/hardware issues and a lousy customer service as well. :-(
Phone (4 stars):
a) The phone looks fabulous. It's got some nice features too - lot of internal space, 4 GB RAM, fingerprint sensor, VR compatibility, etc.
b) For the first couple of weeks, I didn't observe any issues with the phone, but after that there were severe touch-screen issues (explained below).
Hardware (2 stars): Looks like Lenovo have compromised heavily on hardware configuration.
a) Turns out that the processor is cheap - hence they are able to sell the phone at low cost.
b) The touch screen went haywire after 2 months of use - screens moving rapidly; random apps being clicked; etc.
c) Basically, the touch screen sensors were detecting touch from various random parts of the screen simultaneously and continuously; hence the erratic behavior.
d) I ran some antivirus/malware detection apps and didn't find any viruses/malware. The service centre confirmed that this was a hardware issue and the touch panel needed to be replaced.
Service (0 stars): Lenovo service is the lousiest I have come across!
a) First of all, you'll have trouble finding an authorized Lenovo service centre for mobiles, because there are just one or two per city (note: the service centres for laptops and mobiles are different).
b) Moreover, most service centres don't pick up calls ever (ref: Lenovo representative at Pimpri service centre).
c) Lastly, they'll try their best to get the customer to pay for hardware again (they quoted Rs 3900 to change top panel including touchscreen), even if the phone is in warranty and is not damaged or tampered.
Hope this helps.
By SHIVA NARAYANAN Mon
I had brought this phone before 2 days,
If you are going to buy a phone under 1400 let see what you need.
No1- 4g in this mobile is volte its true checked.
No2- battery is pretty good for not heavy user.
No3-camera is good comparing other phones.
No4-design is good but only the backside is metal sides are plastic. It's not problem
No5-normal Charing, little fast.features loaded phone.
Guys these are the top five things that people should know it's my opinion.overall for 10marks( Lenovo k5 note is worth for 8 marks)
If u like this description then then start liking the thumsup
By Nandhayala Vinodkumaron
Dolby atmos sound clarity superb
very cost effective phone
front camera quality is good
overall performance of phone is excellent
filpkart delivery is very fast
By Dr-Suraj Bodkheon
Finger print sensor - Lovely
Battery- Nice backup with 3g use also. Works for a day.
Dual sim- Common passage for sim 2 and external memory card.
Here there is a little problem..
Over all a nice budget phone?
Paisa Wasul Mobile
By Avishek Chandraon
Audio Quality - GREAT (Both via loudspeaker & headphone). If you are an audiophile, this is the phone for you.
Camera - Both the cameras are pretty Good.
Display - Sharp and very bright. By default, it's on the warm side but you can tweak that in the display settings.
Touch Response - Very Smooth.
Battery - Easily lasts for more than a single day if you don't play games much. The charger has an output of 5.2 volts at 2 Amp. Takes around 2.5 hours to charge the phone fully.
Build - Solid and very good looking with it's aluminium back cover.
Finger print sensor - Fast and Very accurate. Works 9 out of 10 times.
Benchmarking - It scored around 51000 in Antutu. That means it can play any high end game smoothly, although in medium graphics settings.
Storage - You get around 25 GB space. You can add a memory card but in that case you can use only one sim.
Network reception and Call quality - Very good.
OTG Support - Yes.
Backlit touch buttons - Yes.
OS - Marshmallow 6.0.
Infrared - No. You can't use this as a remote.
NFC - No.
Gorilla Glass/ Asahi Dragontrail protection - No.
Box contains no headphones. But it contains a transparent back cover and a screen guard. Grey color is the best. I am using the mobile for two weeks and I am loving it. Huge thumbs up from me. Also, don't go for the 4 GB ram model. There is no point in spending Rs. 1500/- more just for extra 1 GB ram. Instead, spend the money on a good VR Headset.
Thank you for reading my review.
More then AwesomE
By Hemant guptaon
review After 1 day of use:
What i liked:
1. fingerpring sensor work superb.
2. touch is seemless.
3. marshmallo (Android 6.0), except this some feature that i never been experienced like dual tap to wakeup, fingerprint to unlock, wifi speed, camera.
4. battery is LI-Polymer, charging and backup time is v. good.
5. Phone looks stunning.
6. silicon back cover is free with phone.
there is nothing on which i had disappointed, only its the hybrid sim slot, where you can use either a sim or sd card, it has 32 gb inbuilt memory so you dont miss the SD card here.
so just go for it, if you find this available :)
Lenova vibe k5 note
By Latha Baskaron
Hd Camera clarity is mind blowing..
Finger sensor works good...
Speaker n touch qualities really good.
Charing get faster n back up is good
Silicon back case comes with the pack.
Really happy ....
Dual sim option missing ..if dual mode applied memory card can't be used..
By Manish Anandon
what a phone by lenova company i will give 10 star *