Panasonic SC-HT21GW-K Bluetooth Home Audio Speaker Specifications
1 x Subwoofer, 2 x Satellite Speakers, 1 x RCA Cable, 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Cable, 1 x User Manual, Warranty Card, 1 x Remote Control, 2 x Detachable Stand, 8 x Detachable Stand Screw, 4 x Mounting Rackets Screw, 4 x Screw Cap
Memory Card Slot
Power Output (Rms)
40 - 20000 Hz
Wired & Wireless
Wall Mountable Satellite
RCA Analog Input, Aux Cable, USB Cable
Signal To Noise Ratio
Maximum Output Rms Per Satellite
Maximum Output Rms Subwoofer
Touch + Jog Dial Control
Remote Control Support
Satellite Speaker Size: 2 x 3 inch, Subwoofer Size: 6.5 inch
Speaker Design: Tall Boy, LED Illumination and Indicator, Gross Weight: 8.95 kg, Net Weight: 10.8 kg
Value to the money
By Bhanu Guptaon
Never let you down in party. Awsm sound quality, nice control panel.
Feel the theater like exp in home environment.
By Ashish Sharmaon
By Flipkart Customeron
Purchased today good bass good sound value for money . Better than others in this price range best of the best.
Worth the money
By Gautham Menonon
Decent product. Form Factor is slightly on the higher side. The subwoofer is somewhat huge. But for a deep bass, you need one like that. Remote is not that good but apart from these, its definitely a good option. The prices are different in retail outlets. I bought it from Panasonic outlet at 6k. The bass is nice and good sound quality when used with both aux and Bluetooth. If you are buying go for HT21 and not HT20. When i enquired about the HT20 series in the outlet, they said that it has been kinda discontinued and this is the one currently available. Thanks for reading!
By Shubham Singhon
I did almost a week of research before I ordered this product. I also went to electronic stores after to actually check some of the models I researched online, including this one.
1. Bass Master : and to stress the point, it is high quality bass. A sign of good music system is also its ability to sound great on lower volumes. This does exactly the same. You will have to tweak it once, as per your set up i.e. where you place the system, size of room etc.. Find your sweet spot and enjoy. My suggestion : Set Bass and Treble to 0 and then start increasing them to tweak it until you find the perfect balance.
2. Bass/Treble Control : You get Bass and Treble Control. This is unavailable in any other comparable Speaker in this segment as of now, as far as my research is concerned.
3. It has Bluetooth, AUX, USB. All work well. The Bluetooth pairing is smooth and I have not yet come across any mobile phone which had problems connecting through Bluetooth.
4. Remote Control : Works well for me from anywhere in my living room which is medium sized.
5. Presets in USB mode : There are Presets like Rock etc. available, which you can use, but they work in USB mode only.
6. All-rounder : Music sounds great, movies feel life-like and my Xbox gaming is more enjoyable with these connected.
7. Cost : It cost me 5999.00 in Flipkart Big Billion Sale. This was the lowest price available for this model anywhere on internet or even outside retail stores.
I am just nitpicking but Panasonic can add 500 to cost and include a small digital display to complete the package. This also does not have in built FM but who needs it when you have the same in your mobile phone.
Delivery by Flipkart was delayed by 2 days but I can understand logistics going haywire during a big sale. They gave me a 100.00 online voucher for the same.
If you are looking for a great system under 10000.00 range, this is it.