In The BoxHandset,Battery,Travel Adaptor,Stereo Headset
Model NameGuru FM Plus SM-B110E/D
Browse TypeFeature Phones
Sim TypeDual Sim
Hybrid Sim SlotNo
Display Size3.81 cm (1.5 inch)
Resolution128 x 128 Pixels
Operating FrequencyGSM - 900,1800
Call Log MemoryYes
Secondary Camera AvailableNo
Audio Jack3.5 mm
Sim SizeFull Size SIM
Battery Capacity800 mAh
Colourblack / blue / white
Phone Book300 Entries
Talk TimeUpto 5 hr
Dimensions13 x 5.62 x 1.51 cm
-1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Mobile Phone and 6 Months Warranty for in the Box Accessories
Very Good Essential Phone
By Saibal Rayon
I use this phone though I didn't buy it from Flipkart.
1. A very decent and pretty looking basic phone, aimed for those who just want to talk and message. Although the screen is small, the resolution is good.
2. The FM radio works just fine and the audio quality through the headset is amazingly crisp and clear, even at high volumes.
3. The torch lets you find your way in the dark, very bright.
4. Keypad is responsive in real time, i.e. you can type very fast texts without having to wait for the phone to cope up with your speed.
5. Very useful feature is that if you enter a phone number it searches your contacts and shows those contacts that match the entered numbers, all happens automatically.
6. Mobile tracker 2.0 installed. SOS message functionality is included.
7. Very good battery backup.
1. The SMS memory is 500 messages, that is a bit low (according to me as I text a lot). Frequent deletion of old messages might be necessary.
2. An option is there to blacklist any phone number if you want but that option is hidden deep in settings. Finding it can be a bit tough.
3. No option for setting reminders.
4. The back cover is not that tight (though not a problem if you don't misuse it)
My verdict: If you want a good essential phone that will serve the purpose of having a phone well, just go for it.
This phone is a great value for money for the features it offers. The earpiece doubles up as the ringer speaker. So be careful to answer the call before you put it to your ear. Torch is very handy. I did not like the use of a Samsung proprietary port for the charger & headphones, but not a big inconvenience; Keypad is ok-ok, but better than those of Nokia budget phones. All in all, a great value for money.
I bought this phone for my mom, Coz i want a very basic phone with calling options which wont confuse her with functionality.
1. Battery last for more than 3 days with moderate calls.
2. Loud ringtone & so you will never miss a call even in crowd/ while driving.
3. Simple basic options & hence convenient for old people to use.
4. Tough keys which promises a long life time even if hard-pressed.
1. Voice quality is just average & hence can give headache if calls of 30minuts plus are made. (Use the headset provided better for long calls)
2. No alarm for reminders made on calender. (Only Wakeup alarm is available)
Its almost 6 months since i have purchased it & its working smoothly.
The Cons are:
1. The mobile torch does not emit continuous light.
2. Battery backup is generally 2 days which is really really a big dissatisfaction. I blame this for the 800mah battery.
3. Response time is not good.
I bought this phone expecting a good battery backup but this model disappointed me. I wish i had gone for NOKIA. Although samsung outnumbered nokia from the smart phone market, NOKIA is still the giant & best in budget phone category.
I didn't buy it from Flipkart but I am putting the review based on my usage of this phone:
1. Tiny, light and good looking phone. Sometimes I forget that it is in my pocket :)
2. Keypad is good. Usually, you can not find such keypad on cheap candybar phone. It is soft and matches your speed of typing SMSs.
3. Very good battery backup. Almost one week of standby. Usually lasts for 5 days with 3-4 calls everyday.
4. Very simple and basic interface. No more gazillion apps and icons, just basic icons, themes and functions. Display is good too.
5. The FM radio requires headset and is very loud but at the same time clear. I don't think FM quality gets better than that. On first use it searches and saves all stations it can find.
6. It has torch too and it is quite bright.
1. Call quality is ver bad when you put on headset. You can't understand half of the words. Without headset call quality is good and clear.
2. Incoming SMSs are stored on SIM by default. Sent and Draft SMSs are stored in phone memory. When SIM memory is full then incoming SMSs are saved on phone. Hence deleting SMSs from Inbox is slower than deleting from Sent/Drafts (actually double the time).
3. The back cover is not that tight and quite slippery. A few times it opens while I am taking it out from pocket.
4. Few basic ringtones. Some of them are good, some are not.
This is My 2nd Phone as I use my iPhone for emails & other stuff, but if you are looking for best quality, rough Handling, strong battery life & Light weight phone this is the phone for you.
Very nice phone with bright display & nice basic key pad
Thank you Samsung
Worth every penny
By Karishma Barahon
very good product...bettery is very good
Worth every penny
By Aryan Jadhavon
This phone is amazing for students as it is only for calling and it wont distract them from any of the social media. Still better than iPhone x. Thanks Flipkart for the fast delivery.
Samsung Guru price in India is Rs. 1290 on 14th Nov 2018
Disclaimer: Scandid is a search engine that crawls every online store in India to find every product that is sold online. We currently show products in Books, Computers, Electronics, Appliances and Personal Care categories. Although we make every effort to present accurate product and store information, including prices and stock availability, Scandid cannot guarantee and is not responsible for inaccuracies or omissions. Please give us feedback on these results!
Sorry, we are not supporting IE7 and below version.
Scandid, Savings ka Sahi Jugaad for shopping in India! Compare, Save.
Find lowest prices with deals and coupons for 30+ million products and over 1.4 million books on Scandid.
We aggregate price and product information from various merchants to empower you to save more, every-time. We have helped our users save millions of rupees so far on products like mobile phones, tablets, cameras, televisions, apparels, shoes and more.
Simplifying Shopping, Our mission is to help users with all their shopping decisions. Be it deciding what to buy, when to buy or where to buy.