Motorola One Power (P30 Note) 64GB Specifications
In The Box
Handset, Travel Charger (15W), SIM Ejector Tool, User Manual
Motorola One Power
Hybrid Sim Slot
Dolby Audio, Bottom-ported Speaker, 2 Mics
15.75 cm (6.2 inch)
1080 x 2246 pixels
430 MHz Adreno 509
Other Display Features
Corning Gorilla Glass
Android Oreo 8.1
Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
Primary Clock Speed
Supported Memory Card Type
Memory Card Slot Type
Primary Camera Available
16MP + 5MP
Primary Camera Features
16MP - PDAF (f1.8, 1.12 micrometer), 5MP - f2.2, 1.0 micrometer
Secondary Camera Available
Secondary Camera Features
f2.0, 1.25 micrometer
Rear Color Correlated Temperature (CCT) Dual LED Flash and Front Single Flash
Full Hd Recording
Video Recording Resolution
UHD at 30fps, FHD at 30fps, FHD at 60fps, VGA at 30 fps
Dual Camera Lens
3G, 4G, 2G
GSM, 4G LTE, UMTS
4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, EDGE
802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz)
Dual Nano SIM
Fingerprint Reader, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, E-compass
Upgradable Operating System
Android 9 Pie
15W Turbopower for Upto 6 hours of Power in 15 minutes, 4G LTE (Cat 6), USB Type-C Port with Turbo Charge Support, Water Protection - P2i
A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
Powerful Battery with TurboPower Charging
By Sahastranshu Singhon
So first of all, Thank you Flipkart for delivering it instead two days. I wasn't expecting such a quick delivery, since I don't live in a Metro, I live in Patiala.
Coming to the phone,
1. LOOK AND DESIGN - phone looks sexy from the front, all black when screen is turned off, from back also it doesn't look bad. You will get used the notch very soon and it wasn't as annoying for me as other phone reviewers say. Display is bright enough, for outdoor use full HD plus looks really good.
2. SOFTWARE - It's an Android one device(guaranteed updates to Pie and Q. So It's stock Android with Moto app( actions and display) & Moto Help and a Dolby app.
UI is super smooth. Animations are are little slower unlike say in OnePlus.
3. PERFORMANCE - I wouldn't say phone is an absolute beast but in my time with the phone and it's been more than 10 days it didn't slow down. Didn't heat(it didn't enough for me to notice) even after continuosly playing PUBG for more than 2 hours. Switching between apps is quick, RAM management is good but not very good, sometimes app reload but that when you are using more than 6 apps in the background, but hey who uses 6 apps at one time. Simply put I say good because PUBG stays in memory even when I chat with someone on WhatsApp.
4. BATTERY - Yes one of the biggest selling points of the phone, is It's huge 5000 Mah battery, On my first full charge, I was able to get more than 3 days of battery life going well into the evening of 4th day, with a Screen on Time of over 16hrs. Of course this was before I installed PUBG, and it was mostly indoor use with brightness at the minimum and I was busy doing projects on my laptop so it was a very light usage scenario. But still almost 4 days battery life is pretty impressive. Light users will easily get 3 days of battery life and even if you add 2-3 Hours of PUBG in it you will still get two days out of your full charge.
5. CAMERA - Camera is not the best in this range, MIA2 would be that device but it's good enough for me, but me being the kind of person that doesn't care about the camera in phone. Portrait mode is good though, you will have a hard time looking for edge detection errors, photos look good in daylight (lets not talk about low light photography) front camera is really good and capture details, like my small pimples, and has flash too.
6. SOUND - Sound is good from the speakers of this phone, loud enough for a big room or small hall of the TV isn't switched on. Audio through the headphones is the best I have ever heard, just select the rich setting from the Dolby app, the app really helps.
I am giving it 5 stars even after average back camera because as an overall package it beats anything else in the sub ?20k range. I was confused between Real Me 2 pro, RN5 pro, ZenFone Max pro, and even Nokia 5.1 plus(that's way cheaper). But I already had Xiaomi but I hate MIUI for its ads though I miss it's features, but the bad thing was it's build quality and that Xiaomi doesn't give more than one Android update. ZenFone Max Pro I heard had battery issues and it's battery life was almost the same as RN5pro even though technically it's battery is 25% bigger, and also it wasn't part of the Android one program, so Asus promised to try to give update but here updates are guaranteed. Nokia 5.1 plus has above average battery life, looks the sexiest out of all the phones I have mentioned here, glass back, has Android one, is ?5000 cheaper than this one. But it has only 3 GB Ram and 32GB of storage. Now i use a phone for more than 2 years, i was okay with the ram but not the storage. It's still a great phone for anyone who changes a budget phone every one or one and a half year. So that's my review, it's taken some time writing it, so I would appreciate if you upvote it if you liked it and it was useful to you.
By Sainath chowdaryon
By Sambu Nairon
Edit after the Android Pie upgrade.
so I flashed the phone before I installed the upgrade just so that I can have the fresh OS feeling .
The phone is still a tank . I can feel my hand muscles growing after nearly 2 months of usage!
The Pie upgrade now let's you play YouTube and videos around the notch area as well - Thank you for listening Motorola.
The dual voLTE support is here but I have to say that it is giving me issues when I use both my Airtel and Jio sim together. I do not get SMS of any kind until I turn of a particular Sim slot . Please look into this Motorola .I've tested and it confirms that the messages are delayed or doesn't even deliver on dual voLTE Sims .
Android Pie I feel has reduced the overall screen brightness(Even with adaptive brightness off) . could be my feeling so will verify before I confirm .
No screen burns, No Bleeding ! enough said I believe .
They have improved the camera app with the PIE upgrade ! panroma is now available . edge detection is better I feel but the app is slow to respond.
I thought the two grills on the bottom side were for dual speakers but turns out one of those is the microphone. it does not affect the volume though, Dolby audio really makes a difference and the speaker clarity and loudness is good.
There is no option to turn the notch off ! Motorola should look into adding the option.
Works really well. Thank you for keeping the logo there .
The screen does not instantly come on after unlocking using the fingerprint sensor! Motorola should fix this via update. It's a minor delay but you can notice it.
By Ijas Ahamadon
fast delivery good battery very nice
By Haresh dhadukon
Seriously go for this...
battery life is extremely good...
built like a tank
camera also far good some YouTubers are not saying truth
I'm using Moto since Moto g3 and this one is best