Lenovo Z2 Plus Specifications
In The Box
Handset,Travel Adapter,USB Type C Cable,Matte Black Stealth Case,Manual,SIM Ejector PIN
Hybrid Sim Slot
1920 x 1080 pixels
Other Display Features
LTPS LCD Display,1000:1 Contrast Ratio,Brightness: 400 nits
Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad Core 2.15GHz
Primary Clock Speed
GSM - 850,900,1800,1900; WCDMA - 850,900,1900,2100; 4G LTE (TDD) - Bands (38,39,40,41),LTE (FDD) - Bands (1,2,3,4,5,7,8)
Call Log Memory
Primary Camera Available
Primary Camera Features
1.34 micrometer Pixel ISOCEll Sensor,f2.2 Aperture,5 Piece Lens,PDAF and CAF,14-bit Spectra ISP,Slow Motion,Timelapse,Live Filters
Secondary Camera Available
Secondary Camera Features
1.4 micrometer Large Sensor,f/2.0 Aperture,5P Lens,78.9Degree Wide Angle Selfie Lens,14-bit Spectra ISP
Full Hd Recording
Video Recording Resolution
3840 x 2160
120 fps and 240 fps fps
Video Call Support
4G LTE,4G LTE
Gyro Sensor,E-compass,Accelerometer,Light Sensor,Hall Sensor,Pedometer,Finger Print Sensor
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Above 11 hrs
14.64 X 7.06 X 0.94 cm (146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm)
: U-Touch 2.0
No. Of Cores
: Quad Core
: Digital Zoom
12.7 cm (5")
Android, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
14.2 x 0.8 x 6.9 cm
Wireless Communication Technologies
Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi Hotspot, Ant+
Best Sellers Rank
#270 in Electronics (See top 100) #65 in Electronics > Mobiles & Tablets > Smartphones & Basic Mobiles > Smartphones
This product is non-refundable. Seller will replace the product within 10 days from the date of delivery only if, i.) Damaged product is delivered or ii.) Wrong product is delivered.
4 GB/64 GB
Lot of work to do with the phone by Lenovo
1. Notification light is too dim
2. Battery is not that good
3. Software used is not awesome
4. Glass used will contain fingerprint
1. Smooth usage
2. Good camera
3. Better screen
4. Home button is awesome
5. U health inbuilt app is awesome
By Vivek mavion
I bought this phone in 9898 in flipkart big 10 sale
This is amazing phone
Amazing processor 820 snapdragon
Overall great phone
By Hariharan Sankara bharathion
I have received the mobile with screen guard and back case on the date of 31 Jan.
Design is good
Mobile size "5"inch is really amazing
Battery is good
Mbl speed is really good
Front camera is good
Rear camera is not as expected
No gallery app
No headset received in the box
Z2 plus is a fantastic mobile for the compact mobile lovers
The most powerful chipset under 15k
By Vinay Iyeron
I'll precise and clear to the point. I've seen a lot of people complaining about this phone without knowing the technical details in depth.
1080p display with great viewing angles.
DDR4 Random Access Memory which 2.13 times faster than DDR3.
Snapdragon 820 chipset with dual cores working at 2.15 GHz and the other two at 1.7 GHz.
Fastest Finger print sensor. 0.1 seconds to be exact.
Compact size phone with elegant look and feel.
Touch response is amazing specially U touch.
Best RAM management.
People who complain about the features and this and that. First of all your budget is 15,000 INR and you expect quality like Apple or Samsung S7 or Note 7. Increase your budget if you want more features.
By Tarun Bajajon
Bought this phone on 28th Jan 2017.
Coming from an LG g2(the best phone i used till date!), This had huge gaps to fill.
Why i brought it-
1. Performance- SD 820!
2. Price- 15k!
3. Build- the roll cage design( lost my g2 due to phusical damage).
1. Performance- awesome!! On par with One+3
3. Build-It has got the most functional build I have seen. It feels like its indestructible and drops dont have too much impact barring scratches. But!! Its got near flat edges, so it isnt very comfortable in the hand.
4. Camera- both front and camera are good in daylight. Will comfortably do your social media duties with ease. Not a deal breaker.
5. Heating issue- honestly, the phone heats up, a lot when u use it constantly but again all phones do and with so much performance, its understandable. ( Warning- if the phone heats up too much, take it to the service centre, issue should be fixed. Which happened to me)
6. Ergonomics- for people comfortable with small phones, the choices are limited! However, the glass back makes it the slippest things you'll ever use. Probably can be used to test the flatness of a surface :)
7. Battery backup- a day with 4G data used throughout, not many phones can do that! U dont miss quick charge a lot but it would help.
8. Updates- remember this is not a moto( even they are getting bad) so don't expect the latest software.
9. Custom ROMs- if u hate the UI and want to try other ROMs( which is probably the only reason u would), u will be disappointed. The dev community isnt that great with very few good ROMs.
10. Customisations- again there aren't a lot of aftermarket skins and back cover available ( should say something;)
2. Cost- this is just a personal opinion based on above facts.
1. The phone isn't useable without a back cover because of the heat and the glass back.
2. Do not buy this phone if u think ur getting a flagship phone. It does have the specs but its implementations are to be improved or if u can live with a bigger phones( the flat edges kill it here).
3. Buy this phone for the price.
Looking forward for the Zuk Z3!!
battery backup is not good
By Mandeep choudharyon
phone over all good but battery backup is not good.
very good same product
very good delivery trusted to snap deel dont think just buy it
Fantastic phone for this specification and price..
Quality superb but we not get head set,sim insert cap is broken
By Headset missingon
Phone is good but this product pack doesnt have an headset...
The Perfect One
By Anirjit Sahaon
Lenovo Z2 Plus (4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Black) (IndiFlashMart)
Needless to say, Flipkart delivery was pitch perfect; got it in less than 36 hours after order confirmation.
Coming to the phone, I've read a lot of critical reviews about this particular model and I was a bit sceptic buying it, even after 5-6 months after launch.
But it turned out to be one of the best decisions I've made in my life.
Out of the box comes straight the supercharged phone with a sublime matte finish screenguard on top, with a stealth black matte cover at the back which feels very premium in hand due to its rubberised grip along with the matte feel.
Along with the handset, received the Documents, USB to Type-C cable, Wall charger and a SIM ejector tool. ( No earphones included )
*My Personal Configuration*
I'm using the phone with the out of the box matte guards, back and front as it feels amazing in hand. Haven't removed the back sticker, to avoid any kinds of scratches on the glass back and put the cover on top.
Received a ZUK UI update as soon as I connected to Wi-Fi.
Google Now launcher works flawlessly on this, along with the ZUK UI Skin which makes it flaunt the buttery smooth android experience.
Uninstalled any kinds of bloatwares, although there were hardly 3-4 apps.
Disabled the on screen home, back and app tray buttons and using it completely without clicking any button at all.
The U-Touch to swipe left or right for switching along the apps quickly and efficiently, touching the button for back, long touch for displaying all open apps, double click for camera, long click for notifications bar, single click for direct home access.
Never clicking the lock or home button, just using the quick switch button (swiping from below the screen).
Battery lasts me one full working day with around 15-25% left (4G on all the time, 2-3hrs Wifi, with screen on time for more than 6 hours).
1) Absolute lag-less experience. No issues with performance at all. Fluidic switching between apps (even games).
2) Amazing fingerprint scanner (To be very frank, I've tested OnePlus3 too; and I found Z2 Plus is faster. Gets faster as you keep using it).
3) Sound output through 3.5mm jack is just crystal clear. For an Audiophile like me, Treble output was decent, Bass was amazing. The Speaker was decent enough; easily heard in outside crowd conditions (Although I rarely use the speakers).
4) UHealth app works fairly accurately, Pedometer sensor is pretty good.
5) U-Touch option is one of its kind (Best feature)
6) The 4G speeds on this is just amazing. (Apparently, I found that its always active on the 4G bandwidth so whenever I switch on data it displays all the messages instantly).
7) The charging rate is pretty fast too, takes around 2hr 15mins on an average to charge.
8) 5inch form-factor is wonderful, and just what I wanted.
9) Looks like an iPhone Jet Black series due to the backside glass.
10) Double Tap to wake is an awesome feature.
1) No arguments, as other reviewers have stated too; the camera falls off in low lit conditions. Does a decent job in outside daylight. (Both front and rear).
2) I found that Google Keyboard (Gboard) is making the device lag while typing on keyboard ( Yes, I almost fainted ). But it's probably due to the new update and the lag only appears very RARELY and that too doesn't affect other device performances (switching and using other apps). Only happens in the gboard while typing.
3) The notification light was one huge backdrop for me personally since it's only a single white light LED on top right, which is usually not visible at certain angles but is very bright when viewed face front and around. Although you can change whether the light blinks or stays constantly lit.
*My Personal Opinion*
There were many critical reviews about the heating issue this device has, but I found nothing which is out of the ordinary. Playing heavy games, yes sure the heating is kind of accentuated by the black body of the device, although is not a huge issue since it's particularly present in almost all the devices of this era. I'm using it for a college lifestyle; using it for sometime in direct bright sunlight causes it to heat up a bit which is very normal.
I guess some of the devices which are present are faulty or maybe just due to consumer based usage.
In the end, clearly the PROS outweigh the CONS by a huge margin.
Definitely the best Smartphone device in under 20K range.
Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, 441ppi screen display. All under 20k.
Alternative to OnePlus3?
By Flipkart Customeron
No words....m very happy with this phone..its very handy phone...frnds if u have the budget don't think much and just go for it without seeing its review...believe me its awesome phone..
By Ayush Sarafon
Received it just an hour ago ,was very excited to open ,and just loved when opened it,i prefer everybody to order this phone ,this is the best phone under 20,000 rs ,awesome i loved it!!!
Worth every penny
By Abhishek Pandyaon
Superb Phone. loved it.
Excellent screen, compact size, fast n furious, good sound, Mind blowing battery back up.
Only concern is camera quality.
Best for the Price
By Parthasarathy Murugesanon
Satisfied with Performance and Appearance. Best in this price range. Thanks to flipkart for the offers.