Asus ZenFone 2 Specifications
Yes, with A-GPS
Adreno 306 / 405 GPU
In Sales Package
HandsetStandard USB CableAdapterUser ManualWarranty Card
Yes, LTE Cat4:UL 50 / DL 150 Mbps
2070 mAh/Li-Polymer (Removable)
Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
13 MP Rear/5 MP Front
* Accelerator * E-Compass * Proximity Light * Proximity * Hall Sensor
Yes, 802.11 a/b/g/n
Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Other Display Features
* Supports GloveTouch input * 400nits brightness * 178 viewing angle
HD, 1280x720 Pixel
Zenfone 2 Laser
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
7 Days Replacement Policy - Replacement is accepted by the seller within 7 days of delivery, only if there is physical damage. In case of defective product, kindly provide job-sheet/DOA certificate by an authorized service center for product replacement. In case of wrong, missing or undelivered product, please highlight the issue within the 2 days of delivery. Cancellation allowed.
* Full HD Video recording * 1080p30 capture / 1080p60 capture * Video stabilization* One-touch still-capture facility
v4.0, A2DP, EDR
1.2 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, Quad Core
Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
12.7 cm (5 inch)
14.37 cm x 7.15 cm x 1.05 cm
Video Calls,Dual SIM,Music Player,Video Player,FM Radio,G sensor,eCompass,Gyroscope,Proximity sensor,Light sensor,Hall sensor,E-mail
Auto, LED Flash
Yes, MP4/H.264 player
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
12.7 cm (5 inch)
MicroSD card (up to 128 GB)
Other Camera Features
* F2.0 Aperture * PixelMaster * Low Light mode * Manual Mode for DSLR-like camera detail settings * Super resolution mode for up to 52 X resolution photos * Real Time Beautification * Night mode * Depth of field * Selfie mode * Photo Effects * Panorama mode * Time Rewind * Smart Remove * All Smiles * Time Lapse
Phone Book Memory
* ASUS ZenUI 2.0 with over 1000+ software enhancements * ZenLink * ASUS Splendid * SnapView * Power saving mode * PhotoCollage * PhotoEffects * Google Apps
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Yes, DC-HSPA+: UL 5.76 / DL 42 Mbps
Yes, MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
At the Head - 0.351 W/Kg and At the Body - 0.332 W/Kg
GSM, 4G LTE
Asus ZenUI 2.0
Brand Warranty of 1 Year Available for Mobile and 6 Months for Accessories
Gfx 6 Series Graphic
Wi-Fi Direct, Boost Master, Wi-Fi Tethering, Bluetooth Tethering
Multimedia & Entertainment
Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
1.8 GHz Intel Atom Z3560 Quad Core
1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Wireless Communication Technologies
Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot
2.3 out of 5 stars 204 customer reviews
Best Sellers Rank
#3,53,493 in Electronics (See top 100) #5414 in Electronics > Mobiles & Tablets > Smartphones & Basic Mobiles > Smartphones
Date First Available
1 January 2017
: Charger, Handset, User Manual, Warranty Card
Number Of Items
13.97 cm (5.5)
: A-GPS, GLONASS, with Google Maps
By S Radhakrishnaiahon
Excellent mobile with so many latest features working perfectly. Amazon is really appreciable in this regard who supplied with very very cheaper price.
I have been given a bad headset. Not working properly lot of errors in function
My mobile touch pad is not.working I need a cash back now and it is said 64 gb but by have given me 34 gb..it has been 2 months
By Mr Sai Kiranon
this phone camera is amazing..
By Ananta Ghoshon
Asm product. In low price ..this phone camera is amazing...features is good. THIS PRODUCT IS "ALL IN ONE ".......
By Kallas Chemicalson
My Favourite mobile for ever
asus zenfone 2
it is outdated
ASUS ZENFONE 2
Best suit to my requirements
Best look, aesthetics, configuration, soft feel, good speed, I think the price is also ok as per the configuration, but accessories must be included in that price
By I sugges to use other products alsoon
I am to order this from snapdeal becase it is nice n smooth to touce n use
By Aju Jose Georgeon
Received Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.0'' 16GB black variant yesterday.
1.Touch Response and Display is good.
2..No lag in UI.
3.Lot of bloatware are there. Some can be uninstalled and others cannot be uninstalled, but can be disabled.
4 As expected Camera is not good. Average. Lot of Noise is there in Artificial light.
5.Much worried about the battery life since the capacity is just 2070 MAH.
6. Ringtone volume and audio out put is very less.
Conclusion : Camera and Games is not a problem for me since I'm not interested in it. There is no lag in UI and is very smooth for our day to day needs.
Note : Since they are boasting a lot about Laser Auto focus and 13 MP cam. They could make it work as an atleast above average camera. Hope that Asus will work on it and will release an OTA for the camera performance.
Will add a detailed review after using it for few days.
The phone looks great and works perfect.
1.packing was very nice with triple protection...
2.delivery was on time.
3.the back colour(red) of phone really gives very different look.
the only things which lacks is-
1. no headphone with this mobile.
2. No accessories available with the phone like screen guard, back cover etc..
Any one please refer where to get these accessories.
By Abhilash reddy nallimillion
The phone is a 5 inch variant and can't be compared to 5.5 inch twin.
There is a segment of people who prefer the 5" over 5.5" for easy handling
Also the considering the battery backup (2070MAh) and memory (just 8GB) for a price (just 200 rs differnce) seems to be a poor decision. Could not find any comparative value for price in consideration of 5.5" variant.
Although rest is same as 5.5" variant
Considering screen size (not so big) Battery backup is decent
Camera is decent. Especially elevated colors and low light condition pictures are good.
Gaming is good. no lag.
Design and build quality...Flawless.
Laser focus really helps...
Memory 8GB is pretty low compared to other phones of this price range yet decent
PS: Know your requirement, Plan your segment. Its defnitely a "A right phone for a right use to a right person".
Good Phone .. Works well ..
By Sameer Sehgalon
2GB Ram with Snap Dragon A good Choice... Gorilla 4 Glass makes perfect choice ... Lenovo K3 doesnt have all these things... My moto g first gen also black out after using for 1.2years after that I decided to change brand..
I have changed the brand as i am using laptop's and everything from ASUS.. Let's see how much year it will work
After using it for 5 days it works well camera is very fast no problem with battery last for 1.5 days .. Pictures are clear no lag in phone as well ...
Beware Model Number ZE500KL-Battery
This model have 2070mAh only,
At the same time ,same price,same specification ZE550KL battery is 3000mAh
Sim card not working please fix this
Sim card not working please fix this
charger is not working ....
Nice product by asus
4500 pirce may awasm phone
Nice..l like it a lot
Super duper phone and value for money
Amazing phone with excellent battery backup.
By Flipkart Customeron
After using this phone for 2 weeks it almost surprised me.
# I didn't feel any over heating problems.
# Can give rating of 3.5 to camera.
# No lagging issues.
# Display clarity is really good.
# Speaker is not that loud, almost miss every phone calls.
# It has amazing battery backup. Last me more than a day.
# Almost 2GB Ram space is free at start up.
What I feel really annoying is that , there is almost 55 built in ASUS application which is using around 3 GB of internal storage and when you connect to internet all of them need to be updated. And there is also system update waiting cost you around 300MB.
Overall I am pretty impressed!
By Abhijeet Patilon
Got my handset prior before on 02 Nov as committed on 07th Nov. Flipkart doing grt job in delivering product..
Well about Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 is nice mobile, after using complete 1 day, I'm completely satisfied with it, good calling voice, Battery back-up & handset look.
Only one con is, Asus is not providing headset along with mobile, since other headsets are not enough compatible with Asus Mobiles. Music Voice is quite low while using other headsets, though 2 music players pre-installed in it, but no one is giving good & big voice.
I think Asus hv to work on this. Rest all is pretty good.
Nice and fast..Go for it
By Mrinal Kanti Jhaon
Review after 24 hrs of usages:
Antutu Score (with all apps installed): 39783
64 BIT Octacore processor (Sanpdragon 1.7 Ghz)
3 GB RAM
Good looks (all black)
Good front cam (excellent for selfie),
Nice 13 MP (loads of feature)
Loads of customization (themes and other apps)
Always 1.2 to 1.5 GB of memory availbable
No lags while playing Asphalt 8 and Subway surfer
Ample space (16 GB + 128 GB expandable)
Both SIM supports 4G (LTE)
Battery full charged lasted entire day with all WhatsApp and other usages
PPI is 320, I wish it should have been 401 or more as MI gives 445 PPI in MI4 priced same. It could easily have been 1920x1280. Well you get something and loose something.
Only 1 Ringtone
At this price range it believe its one of the best phone one can buy.
a beast within
after quite a research on this scenario i chose this zenfone 5.5 3gb snapdragon 615
trust me guys this phone is a beast though not thoroughly reviewed on INTERNET it was kinda gamble but turned out to be great
snapdragon 615 octa @1.5ghz (can handle almost every high end game from nova 3 to gta sa )
3 gb ram (always get 1.5 gb available )
massive 5.5 inch ips display
adreno 405 gpu (as in mi4i ,moto x play )
highly customizable ui (100% stutter or lag free)
corning gorilla glass 4 (beat that !)
sound quality is premium (comes from music freak)
great looks in any way does'nt look like under 15 k smartphone
3000 mah battery (great indeed)
laser autofocus system 13 mp rear 5 mp front
loads of mods in camera
now to controversy about the camera
well camera is quite well for price range not that great but will work fine
lazer autofocus does wonders works everytime
front cam is great
also with so many settings one can manage great camera experience
location of power button at top is another con but marvellous sensetive screen does wonder double tap to sleep/wake plus gestures even when screen is inactive
after reading enough criticizm about the camera gave me second thoughts but this is worth it everything is great not a single major flaw to date with proper settings camera too is phenomenal thats worth it
overall zenfone lazer 5.5 is worth a purchase with its glorious specs for price range to stability overall experience is a bliss much better than any moto g varient or lenovo k3 note if youre planning to buy one and if youb manage to get black varient consider yourself lucky
get this phone you wont regret peace out
Good Value for money
By Deepak Sainion
After a week of use here's my verdict.
The phone is perfect for everyday usage camera performance and quality is exceptional as compared with other 13MP camera, colors are real to life. Performance is good for daily and moderate gaming as I am using it. No lags in daily usage. Thanks to 3GB RAM 1.3GB is always free. This relax me for my purchase is future proof for at least 2 Years against projected application growth. Quite happy with the battery. Charging 80-90% in the morning. Having 40-50% remaining till 9:00PM with 7-8Hours of Wifi. 30 Min of 3G, 15 minutes of gaming, and frequent calling and whatapp, facebook.
The only Con is the Screen is HD Rather Full HD but quality and clarity is good enough to compete with full HD. But FHD Screen effect of exact black and white is missing. That’s acceptable for a 13K Laser Autofocus Phone.
A complete Honest Review.
Ok I am in awe of Asus products so I always tend to buy them .
I had Zenfone 5 first, which I sold for 7000, because I was tempted to buy this one.
PLUS POINTS :
1. SCREEN RESOLUTION:
Full HD ! Smooth Smooth Smooth !I can hardly take my fingers off the screen!
4 gb RAM ! Ok So after vigorous testing , I found that 2gb is more than enough. But 4gb in 18k(after cancelling out the VAT) is really good.
Camera is perfect with no glitch at all (This is after the update).And this goes for front as well as back!You can check the sample Pics online for proof! For People saying camera is not good at all :I disagree, obviously its not overboard but for that I would like to say that it ain't a Camera centric phone.If you compare Nikon camera (of 4k) and this, obviously Nikon camera would give you an outstanding output coz the device focuses 'solely' on camera.Nevertheless I found Zenfone 2's Camera awesome!
4. 18W CHARGER:
As promised, It charges around 60% in 40 minutes. That's for sure !
The sound quality is really high with headphones on ,beats are clear which was not that promising in Zenfone 5.
The UI is really better than others . The dropdown menus are really easy to access unlike others..
Trust me guys, ASUS people are really working hard. They give updates every week and the updates actually work! I found battery to be draining 'a lot' but after the update, it's relatively fine.
8. TRANSFER SPEED:
I tested this with fully loaded 64gb memory card and Viola ! It worked with no hangs (unlike Samsung)!
9. 4G :
Ok we all know in few days , even 3G would be outdated.So Yeah,a plus pont for Asus.
10.HARD BACK PLASTIC:
The back is amazing! This is the first time,I didn't buy any back cover but a transparent one just to retain the silver color !
No hangs ! Nothing ! I tested with 107 apps/games with heavy RAM usages running in the background. If u want a phone which doesn't hang at all, then Zenfone 2 is for you!
12. 100 GB GOOGLE DRIVE STORAGE:
Usually you get 15 GB with google drive , but asus gives you 100GB when you first sign up!
Boss, it's Intel! What more can you ask for! 64-bit Intel,clocked at 2.3 GHz,G6430 GPU. Wow!
14. TRICKS : lol I fanatically scribbled 'C' on lock screen and camera popped out. So yup many surprise sure to come!
MINUS POINTS :
1. NO INTERNET ON SIM2:
Ok that's like a howler from ASUS ! Seriously ASUS?!
2. HEATING DURING CHARGING:
Although it did carry out it's promise of fast charging but it heats a lot during charging due to 18W. After the update, I found lesser heating issues but still some heating issues are there, I won't lie.
3. CAMERA :
As said, camera is awesome , but for Camera lovers, it's not upto the mark. I compared samsung's 16MP with this, I found this better. My friend, a photographer found the camera descent but not superficial.
4. RAM LEAKS :
Although, the phone does not hang at all even during multiple apps being run in the background, but there are RAM gloats. At first,when I bought, it was displaying only 1 GB ram available . I was like What the fuck! But after the ASUS updates, it showed 2.7GB RAM available..According to me after force stopping 'all' the apps, the remaining RAM must have been >3GB. But sadly it's not.But that would likely be fixed in the 5.1 lollipop update as it's said that Lollipop 5.0 is buugy..
5. SPEAKER: Being honest here, the speaker ain't that loud.
6. NON-REMOVABLE BATTERY: Yup battery can't be replaced.
7. BACK COVER HARD TO REMOVE: It took me 5 minutes to take it out lol. Minor issue though ..
1. Please let your phone drain to 0% for the 1st time . Then charge it to 100 % and keep for 15-20 minutes more. That would improve the battery life to some extent.
2. Do factory reset 1st ! It's mandatory otherwise you might get errors like 'Unfortunately the app has stopped working'..
3. Install the Updates 1st and then use.. After getting reviews from Users, ASUS was quick enough to solve the problems even after the release !..
4. Disable or uninstall built-in apps which are useless.Fortunately, ASUS doesn't provide you with useless and 'uninstallable' apps.
5. Battery would be draining at 1st but later it would improve. So don't worry too much. 2 times a day is good enough for me though.
6. Use Auto Manager to lessen the access to background apps.
P.S : With final thoughts I would say that if the battery issue is solved ,Zenfone 2 would surely give a big run for other biggies!
Ok with this, I congrats you all if you go with Zenfone 2..If I found any other points, I would add to this post.
And as usual , faster delivery by FLIPKART. Good work. Keep going..
Having performance issues
By Shivam Agarwalon
Hello everyone, I am having Zenfone 2 ZE551ML 64 GB version and having basically 3 major problems..
1. Phone is getting very hot almost like iron during charging on top right beside camera.
2. While playing video, as long as I keep touching the screen and optiom menu remains on screen video player shows natural colors but as soon as the option menu goes the video shows a bluish tint while playing video. What is it?
3. While playing audio thru earphones, audio is interrupting everytime I am using any function of phone. Its like old CD players when the voice used to face hiccups. Its so annoying.
Update : All the above problems have been fixed by Software update. Phone is working fine even after 2 years of rigorous usage.
By Paramvir Singhon
A perfect phone..using it almost from.8 9 months...battery back is good...its very fast...camera is superb..i faced two problems though... which i can ignore..but might be very important for.others..
First at times...the front camera respond bit late..when.you move.phone it takes 1 sec to react....at.times.. not always...when.u reopen camera app it.fixes...
Secondly..it has dual sim...but you can use internet only on one sim.slot....that can be an issue for.people who want.tonuse 2 sims and want.to use internet simontaneously....
Rest built quality is very good...back button is very useful for selfies..volume...etc...i am gull satisfied with this phone...
Powerful Beast with Adorable Beauty !!!!!
By Rakesh Malion
(First one to review)
- Ultimate performance & speed
- Stylish design
- Satisfactory Battery Backup
Will update more ..... (coming soon)
All-in-one ... I'm truly in love with this device ! :)
Thanks ASUS, WS Retail & Flipkart !
1. 4GB RAM + 2.3 GHz CPU provide excellent multitasking & smooth experience. No lags or stutter.
2. Screen size & resolution is perfect. Splendid app does a great job to keep the display neat & sharp.
3. Superb graphics experience. Played all high graphics games with ease - Asphalt 8, Modern Combat 5, NOVA 3, Mortal Kombat X, Shadowgun, Real Racing 3, NFS Most Wanted, Call of Duty Strike Team & Heroes, FIFA 15, Virtua Tennis & lot more ... still counting ... :)
4. Camera app has awesome modes & customizations for every environment & situation. (though image quality could have been better).
5. Good battery backup (but not best). Lasts a day (around 14 to 18 hrs) with medium to heavy usage & 3G always ON.
6. Zen UI is excellent with lot of customization options! (though uses lot of RAM).
7. Design & ergonomics is good. Being 5.5", still the phone is light & easy to use.
8. While playing games for more than half an hour, the phone heats a little bit near the volume buttons at back. Not something to criticize about as it is obvious, but something to be cautious about.
9. Good audio experience & decent speaker volume. (Poweramp with MusicFX gives best sound quality)
10. Lot of bloatwares that are eating up space.
11. Fast charging technology is really very fast. In half an hour, we are back to business ;)
- For good battery backup - go to auto-start manager & turn off apps that u don't use regularly (or you don't need), next regularly run boost before putting your phone idle, use ultra-saving mode when u are not actively using your device, from wifi settings turn off the always scan option.
I'm a heavy gamer & a geek. I'm truly satisfied with this device.
As a user I rate this phone as 4.5 / 5, but looking at the heavy specs package @ such an affordable price, I give it 5 / 5.
Again, thanks Flipkart for excellent service !!!!!
Heating issue while charging
The phones good but only problem is phone heats up very badly while charging.. i feel it will blast any time
Its just not a phone its a beast !!
By Harish Singhon
15000 segment best smartphone ever for camera & battery I would give sensible and honest feedback so here are my early findings -
The body of the phone is excellent as it Silver panel gives you a premium kind of look which you can always proudly hold it.
Battery - Battery Back up is excellent, i have been doing a fair bit of playing with all features during the day. Battery consumption is less and can be used one day on normal use.
Camera - I have taken lots of pictures in different environments in day light and in dark and so far i am very impressed very nice sharp pictures with brightness, low light shots are even better than Samsung Galaxy Phone
Processor - i have had loads of apps and games open at the same time and have not noticed one single stutter or freeze !
Screen and display - Gorilla glass seems to be very good, performs well in direct sunlight - out of the sun its fantastic - vibrant, crystal clear and true to natural colors !
Gaming - graphics - pretty decent...didn't notice heating in low - mid requirement games...dint install high end games,
as i really wont use them. clash of clans, Asphalt 8, Real racing 3, angry birds, subway surfer and shadow fight 2 run smooth.
Sound- sound: sufficiently loud, might not be as loud as others, still serves the purpose of ringtones and watching videos with adequate detail. could be better.
Sound over headphones is really good. The ringtone is hardly audible from next room. Audio Engine is average.
It comes with a fast charger in the box and reaches 100% charge in 1 hour 40 min from 10 percent !
Call quality is good
It have 16 GB internal storage.. Out of which u can use around 10 GB. ( good for gamers).. it also supports 64 GB microsd,
so their will not be any problem for users to put more data ! ( even apps are directly installed into microsd)
OTG supported, can connect to wireless game-pads to play games too.
Anyone that has ordered this phone will not be disappointed its a beast !
Asus 2 a bad experience
By Manish Kumaron
Zenfone 2 a flagship Phablet killer from Asus...... does it really a flagship product from Asus. I had been waiting form last 4 month when it was not even announced. I was so obsessed... keep counting days.Finally i received it after a week of launch date. Initially i was very happy with its performance (Smooth touch,gr8 display with its 403 ppi resolution) but after using it for a week or two i start facing so many problem. It has so many critical issues which i want to share with everyone.
1) Gr8 Display compared it with 40k htc m8.
2) UI is good.
3) Camera is not a concern for me.
1) Music lags with multitasking it happens every time (did anyone face the same prob ? ... its really a very serious problem with this phone... where as i didn't feel any lagging while playing heavy games like mortal combat,fifa 2015,death trigar
2) Call quality is worse with call drop about 10 times in a day...you need to push it hard on your ears to listen something.
3) No earphones though they are providing handset with Asus zenfone 5 they should provide it with this phone also as their is a huge price difference between two.
4) Proximity sensor stop working afterwards no light signal is coming up while charging.
5) Pathetic Charging with USB or any other portable charger.
6) Last and most problematic issue with this phone as display goes black during phone calls and it doesn't turn on until i use its power button ...i did lots of RnD with settings but nothing worked out....i don''t know as its a hardware / software problem.
Need to talk to Flipkart for replacement.
Worst phone, there are network problems
By Murali Krishnaon
All Calls are getting dropped .. Could not continuously talk on the phone... Only 300 MB ram is available even if phone is idle out of 2GB. Worst support from flipkart they are not accepting returns..
By Krunal Patelon
- stylish good looking phone nd premium feel
- it packs with almost all features in this price range i.e fast charging, wifi ac,gorilla glass protection,micro sd support ,MHL tv out, NFC, gyro nd all othr sensors etc
- smooth UI
- it feels larger then lenovo k3 note in hand..
- avg camera in low light..focussing issues in dark
- lots of bloatware and its consumes vry much ram..after all tweaks usually i get only 400mb free ram. so multitasking is so poor. i thnk its android 5.0 issues hope it will get fix in 5.1.
- phone heats up after long time camera use.
- after last update it takes more thn 3 hours to full charge.
- if you are looking for a performance then 2 gig version is not a good choice.go for stock android phn
Great Phone. Perfect for me.
By Srinivas Bhaton
My 4 months wait ended today. After researching almost every model in the range Rs.8000-25000, I felt this is the perfect phone with right bunch of features, quality, performance and value for money. Got delivery well before expected time. Thanks to Flipkart. I have used it for 2 days. Just want to share my hands on experience:
You can always trust Asus for hardware, built quality and user experience. You find quality in everything in and around the phone. This is where Asus stands out among other budget players. In all other terms except price, Asus is true competitor to high end brands. Beautifully crafted ZenUI and its default apps are taking the ZenFone series to a new highs. You will anyway find the specification details in flipkart, GSMArena, NDTV Gadgets etc. So let me concentrate on qualitative details which you don't find easily in websites
+ Camera: Zenfone2 camera is one of the best you can ever find in smartphones. It produces rich and true colored images. Picture quality is very good. In sunlight it is outstanding. Flash is powerful enough to take average pictures in absolute darkness too. There are 17 different modes (Beautification mode, super resolution, manual mode, selfie panorama etc.) and 12 effects. Dual tone flash is added advantage to avoid over exposures. Front camera is also very good. You can take wide angle photos and selfie panoramas.
+ Display: It has Full HD, Vivid, sharp display capable of true color production. Touch sensitivity is outstanding and responses are very quick. You can just double tap the screen to wake up the phone and a double tap after use turns off the display and locks the screen. You don’t have to use power button at all during regular use. I found the display bit slippery for fingers. But a screen guard should fix it.
+ ZenUI and default Apps: ZenUI is beautiful, smart, simple and easy. Asus has smartly utilized its hardware/OS features and presented in the form of UI/default Apps in simple and handy manner. I rank it the best and I tell you why. While you are on a call you can access supernote, call recorder, contacts etc. in the same screen. In your gallery, just select few pics and create a microfilm with single touch. You also have one hand mode for complete phone usage, easy mode for elder people, kids mode, glove mode and so many things as part of UI. Every single feature like contacts, dialer, notepad, gallary are very nice. Hope you will never think of customized RAM or any other launchers.
+ Media and connectivity: Music quality is satisfactory both in headset and speaker. Locks quickly to bluetooth/NFC. There is one touch built in miracast support. Wi-Fi and data connectivity is among the fastest. You have 5GB cloud storage. Additionally PC link (wireless sync with PC), sharelink, partylink to enhance the connectivity.
+ Hardware and Design: There is no second thought about Asus hardware. Design is one of the best in new phones. Volume button in the back is easily accessible. Power button on top bothers smaller hands, but you can use tap switch. It has got all major sensors like proximity, Accelerometer, compass, Gyroscope and hall sensor.
+ Performance: With 2/4gb RAM and Intel quad core processor inside, it is a true performer phone. 4GB RAM variant has scored 47000+ in AnTuTu benchmark test! You will never experience any lag or slowness even with the loads of apps. I don’t play games, so no words about them. Though mighty processor, all sensors, quick touch response, big-sharp display should provide great gaming experience.
- Battery: The phone is not so power efficient. Intel processors consume lot of power. Quick charge is not quick enough if you are using any other charger. Though it has 3000mAh battery, the backup is comparable to 2000mAh. It may for a day for average user.
Don’t be surprised if you don’t find earphones in the box. Asus actually doesn't provide it.