Lenovo Ideapad 330 Core i5 8th Gen - (8GB/1 TB HDD/Windo.. Specifications
Laptop, Battery, Power Adaptor, User Guide, Warranty Documents
Processing & Multitasking
Upto 6 hours
65 W AC Adapter
Ms Office Provided
Dedicated Graphic Memory Type
Dedicated Graphic Memory Capacity
Upto 12 GB
NVIDIA Geforce MX150
Number Of Cores
Windows 10 Home
2 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 3.0 Type C
1 x HDMI Port
Multi Card Slot
4-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
39.62 cm (15.6 inch)
1920 x 1080 Pixel
Full HD LED Backlit Anti-glare Display
Built-in Dual Speakers
2 x 1.5 W Stereo Speakers with Dolby Audio Premium
WIFI 1x1 AC
378 x 260 x 22.9 mm
HD 720P Webcam
McAfee LiveSafe 12 Months Subscription
Multi Gesture Touchpad
Lenovo App Explorer, Lenovo Companion 3.0
Intel Core i5
Product Height (Cm)
By Shirsendu Mazumdaron
Nice product . quite fast .. no lagging during system booting .... actually booting is quite fast than my previous laptops ...
sound quality is quite satisfactory ...
virtual machines running smoothly ....
no heating issue ...
power backup is also standard ...
the only con is its resolution ...1366*768
it should be atleast 1920*1080
Not upto the mark as per the written specs.
By Diggaj Vyason
It is taking so much time to boot and the processing is also really slow. Are you sure you guys are selling an i5 processor based laptop?
By Flipkart Customeron
I received old product, very bad. In Lenovo website shows only 330 days validity remaining.
I am not satisfied
By Hemant Sodayeon
This is the best value for money laptop. Initial boot time is longer but dont get bog down, it will install all updates overnight (4 MBPS connection) and system would be in the latest version of win 10 i.e. 1803. Boot up time improved and reduced to less than a min after few boots.
1. Sound quality is good
2. screen not visible from extreme angles, its a advantage that other wont be able to peek in.
3. Tested with Gimp (HD jpeg image) while rendering the image over a globe (used up about 5.7 GB RAM) then loaded AUTOCAT 2018 (USED UP 6.7 GB RAM) the AUTOCAD 3D rendering was seamless. Autocad gave a warning that the GPU is not the one that is recommended by them, however, it still could use GPU was about 10% while rendering.
4. very good keyboard design and feel except for up and down keys.
5. Windows 10 preinstalled and the online student addition of MSOffice is available, once can purchase one time edition.
4. Overall its a very good laptop for students and mid workload applications.
1. All the USB ports are on left, using external mouse would require the wire to be brought from the back.
2. Does not have a VGA port (not a serious issue) and requires HDMI to VGA converter (available for <Rs 400/-)
3. The touch pad is clickable do not know the durability over a long run.
Overall impression: Great laptop, value for money.
By Danish puthupparaon
the only problem is that windows can only be used in India ,srilanka and Bangladesh