Lenovo 310 Core i5 6th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Gra.. Specifications
Laptop,Battery,Power Adaptor,User Guide
Upto 5 hours
Dedicated Graphic Memory Type
Dedicated Graphic Memory Capacity
2.3 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 2.8 GHz
Upto 12 GB
NVIDIA Geforce N16V-GMR1
Windows 10 Home
Supported Operating System
1 x USB 3.0,2 x USB 2.0
1 x HDMI Port
Multi Card Slot
4-in-1 Card Reader (SD,SDHC,SDXC,MMC)
1366 x 768 pixel
HD LED Backlit TN Glare Slim Display
2 x Stereo Speakers with Dolby Audio
379 x 260 x 22.9 mm
Standard Keyboard without Numeric Keypad
By Naresh Kumaron
GOOD PRODUCT :
I got these product by just 47k with all my required features. Also its bend upto 180'angle that's helps to see the screen with many angles
THANKS TO LENOVO AND FLIPKART
By Flipkart Customeron
Go to on YouTube app in mobile and PC and type and click
smartt technical and see lenovo Ideapad 310 Unboxing , Review ,Pros and cons
Unboxing and Review click about link also any suggestions and questions this product ask in Comment section.Thanks
very good product at this price
By Ramanjaneyulu Bogeon
I bought this product at 49,500. By default it will have 8 GB RAM. 4 GB inbuilt and cannot be removed out. I took out another 4 GB RAM and plugged in DDR4 16 GB RAM in another slot.
working superb with total of 16 GB RAM.
By Santulan Mahantaon
After two weeks of use I feel now I am ready to review it.
Won't go on appreciating courier or delivery time etc. Let's come to the point.
What you should know before placing the order:
1. It is DOS for your convenience.
2. 64 bit operating system. So before installing Windows, keep that in mind.
3. Windows 10 supported. That's what i am using now. Can't tell about Windows 7 and Windows 8 variants, I mean not sure whether drivers of Windows 8 variants are available or not. Windows 7 variants are not available.
4. This model is Core i5 6th Generation, but i5 7th Generation is also available.
5. 2 GB Graphic Card
1. ergonomically convenient keyboard which I find more comfortable than recent laptops from other makes. Particularly HP laptops invariably come with up and down arrows squeezed to the space of a single key these days.
2. Adapter/Charger is too short, unnecessarily trying to match with Apple.
3. With a good processor and 8GB RAM it comes with 2 GB graphic card too. FPS gamers should rejoice
4. Good battery back up. Even while gaming it shows good durability.
5. 180 degree rotate screen.
6. It is not touch screen. Though out of several listings one has displayed it as touch screen, actually it is not.
7. Quite slim and light to this specifications.
8. Look is okay with me. I am not bothered, though some people may consider that too as a requisite. But those who go for specifications are not at all bothered with looks.
1. Appreciating the keyboard doesn't mean it's the perfect one.Yes, it lacks the Menu key. That requires the right click of the mouse.
2. No add ons like mouse or headgears or laptopbag.
3. Heating during the installation of Windows for the first time (cannot say whether it's always with installation or for the first time only)
4. Battery cannot be easily removed. Battery chamber is fastened with a screw.
5. For a present day laptop only a single USB3 slot brings a bit of dissatisfaction. But it's rivals are neither better. 2 USB2 slots and single USB3 slot.
6. A line of vent is there towards the bottom of the screen. So the air mildly keeps the screen panel warm. Don't know how would it turn out to be in future.
1. Most of the vents are down beneath. So it needs to be placed lap top. Minor heating may occur. But that with the lapse of time would be major heating for sure.
2. The charger plug has only two pins and no earthing pin. This may pause problematic in irregular Indian power supply conditions. I live in a village my region is prone to thunder strikes. So got to be careful to detach the charger during such events.
A decent all rounder in this budget at present. Whether you want to go for it or others is for you to decide. I have just reviewed it honestly without comparing to others (except mentioning HP for keyboard issue). This is just to meet the queries of many others out there who would like to know the machine before buying it.
By MANOJ SADARIAon
I gave 4 star because keyboard is not full.. they have provided multi media keys rather than important keys like home end page up n all..
Rest battery awesome.. u will get 4 to 5 hrs backup... Speed good ... Windows 10 os also good.. slim.. processing very fast..
If keyboard not an issue den go for it...