i-Life ZED Series Atom Quad Core - (2 GB/32 GB EMMC Stor.. Specifications
2 in 1 Laptop,Battery,Power Adaptor,User Guide,Warranty Documents
ZED Book Goin / ZED Book W
2 in 1 Laptop
Processing & Multitasking,Travel & Business
Upto 6 hours
Ms Office Provided
Atom Quad Core
Emmc Storage Capacity
1.44 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 1.92 GHz
Intel Integrated HD 400
Windows 10 Home
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Micro HDMI Port
Multi Card Slot
Micro SD Card Reader
25.65 cm (10.1 inch)
1280 x 800 Pixel
HD LED Backlit IPS Touch Display
167 x 251 x 17 mm
2 Megapixel Front Camera,2 Megapixel Rear Camera
5000 mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery
By GOWTHAM MRon
By Sujay Raj Leonardon
I'm giving 5 stars because I got this for 9k.. that doesn't mean this product has no cons..
1) 2 in 1, touchscreen tablet and laptop for 9k, not possible unless second hand.. It looks so beautiful in grey color, but the iLife logo looks lil childish on top of the screen..
2) what's amazing is it comes with Windows 10 home.. and what's disgusting is it comes with Windows 10, so no matter what you do, your data or bandwidth will be used by windows coz group sharing policy(metered connection is somewhat a solution)..
3) Has all the usb ports you require..
4) first charge to 100 % took 5 hours but now it Charges very quickly like in 2 & half hours, hey it supports fast charging, my LeMax 2 quick charge 3.0 charges it with in 1 & half hour but I don't know if that is good or it will damage the device.
5) some users said it supports upto 2TB harddisk, that I've not tested but it has only one USB 2.0 port on the keyboard, so if you have hard-disk with USB 2.0 support then I assume it will work(my Toshiba 1tb USB 3.0 world fine with it)..
6) Keyboard is awesome, typing is Good, doesn't feel cheap, (some users complained they lost connection while using keyboard continuously but I never had such problem but yeah the USB port on the keyboard if I connect anything to that, that makes life horrible, connection lost every time I adjust the screen otherwise for texting, emails or writing purposes I never had any problem young on it)..
7) 1080p resolution video playback, that's cool.
8) Comes with Screen guard on top with an OTG CABLE..
9) Magnetic dock is very very strong, even strong shaking didn't loosen the tablet from keyboard(after a week the magnetic dock is not that strong now maybe over the period of time it will weaken, I guess)..
10) HDMI USB port is available, so attaching it to TV or projectors is easy but you can't use it as an external monitor.
11) it doesn't support any active stylus/pen but windows ink features are all available which is awesome..
1) SUPERBly worst Cameras, both the cameras perform below average..
2) Speaker output is just below average, not extremely bad as some reviews said. yeah it could have been better cause outdoors u can't hear anything from the speaker(after recent update speaker volume became very very low)..
3) 200gb Memory card is not supporting..
4) Only 12.5GB available out of 32gb internal storage after recent update..
5) Outdated Intel atom processor but look same processor with couple of extra ram in branded 2 in 1 laptops, the price is very near 20k-35k.. I don't think windows will provide future security updates for the atom processors..
6) Charging with power bank is not possible(now it's working, before I don't know why but it wasn't working)
7) can't be used as an external monitor with your DSLR or mirror less..
8) high-end graphics gaming is possible, but high-end software's like Photoshop, video editing apps not working properly..
9) charger wire is of cheap quality
10) keyboard drains battery quickly
By Rajesh Kumaron
Awesome look nd stylish design. Sleek nd slim product performance wise cool nd best for browsing. Sound clarity sucks by the way ?? recommended. Best mini laptop for personal nd causal use for this price.
By Tanmay Bandodkaron
good product after update remove old windows version (will empty some space) use SD card for more space too.. good tab for normal use no lags as of now. only con is low speaker sound. rest all is acceptable for what I paid happy with the buy.??
By Atanu Baidyaon
Actually I got the product without OTG cable (micro USB to USB 3.0 female). Flipkart was good to replace the product.now let's go to the point.
Pros:1)value Rs 9999
2)Intel atom quad core is really good for OS like win 10
3) surprisingly only 2gb ram can make this product superfast along with win 10
4)win 10 was fundamentally designed for touch screen.the IPS screen with capacitive touch is really good one.
5)Intel 400 graphics is surprisingly giving better result with IPS screen for video than gtx960 with tn panel of my Asus ROG(May be screen size a factor).but IPS screen is always best for video in this bracket.
6)in tab mode it gave 5+ hours of HQ video playback.when used in notebook mode it is 3+ hours.so I recommend the tab mode only when you are on the go.
7)with it's provided only dedicated USB in notebook mode it can support up to 2tb external hard drive not only 500 GB.
Cons:1)sound,sound & sound.its terrible when you even plugged it to external speakers,normal over the head headphone.but it dramatically changes with Bluetooth speakers,in the ear earphone.
This is my 10 days observation report.
There is no more choices for win 10 touchscreen tab+notebook in this bracket.the packaging is apple like.you will love it.
In the end I would like to say go for it if you can handle it a little carefully.