Dell Inspiron 7000 Core i5 7th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Wind.. Specifications
In The Box
Core i5 (7th Generation)
Base Clock Speed (In Ghz)
Burst Clock Speed (In Ghz)
Upto 8 GB
1 (Unused - 0)
Hard Disk Capacity
Windows 10 Home
1920x1080 (Full HD)
Dedicated Graphics Capacity
Yes (with Multi-touch Gesture Support)
Standard Keyboard with Numpad
0.3 MP (VGA)
Waves Mex Audio pro
Ethernet (Rj45 Lan Port)
Upto 100 Mbps
Upto 6 hours
Usb 2.0 Ports
Usb 3.0 Ports
Usb 3.1 Ports
Usb Type C Ports
Headphone And Mic Combo Jack
Single Combo Jack
Multi Card Slot
Weight (In Kg)
Width (In Mm)
Length (In Mm)
Thickness (In Mm)
Please use invoice to register the product on brand website within 30 days of purchase for hassle free service.
Processing & Multitasking,Entertainment
McAfee Security Center 15 Months Subscription
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 (Lifetime)
1 Yr Premium Support
My first best laptop
By Flipkart Customeron
Great laptop with latest configuration and and genuine software and a gaming series budget laptop
By Flipkart Customeron
I bought it 2days ago..it's awesome..
Superior screen quality..
Awesome build..(aluminium magnesium alloy)..
Good speakers..(u need to toy with the settings, loudness is good)
Nice gameplay..as 4gb gc with ddr5..
Fluent day to day performance..
Around 6hrs of battery backup..
Above all u are getting such great features in the most premium inspiron 7000 series at just 65k..what else does anyone need..
GO FOR IT WITHOUT EVEN GIVING A SECOND THOUGHT!!!
By Gahan Ghoshon
Using this laptop for the 1 week now. I bought it during Big Billion days for 53k. Its going to be an extensive review so have some patience and read on:
General Tips (why it's better than other models in the below 60k range especially HP):
1) This laptop has GTX 940 MX GDDR5 graphics card. (check in google by how much GDDR5 is better than GDDR3). Currently HP provides GDDR3 versions of the same graphics card in its models
2) It is Full HD while HP models in same range are 720p
3) RAM bus speed is 2400 Mhz while HP is 2133 Mhz
4) No DVD R/W whereas HP models have DVD R/W
Now my observations of this machine after a week of use:
1) Gaming Performance: Performance not to the level I had expected before buying but at this range for gaming purpose I am not complaining but please note it's well worth deducting half a star for. Playing World of Tanks at Maximum settings in all parameters other than texture quality which is at High and getting an FPS of 15 to 35. Strangely even at 15 FPS it is not too laggy and is slightly laggy which means it's still playable. Heats up a while especially the area above the F7 key. No serious issues because of heating till now.
2) Multi tasking: Pretty decent in Multi Tasking but nothing to boast about. Wish it had 4 cores instead of 2 though.
3) Display: Breath taking in one word. it's beautiful, beautiful and beautiful. one of the reasons I don't regret choosing this model over HP laptops
4) Sound: Pretty solid for a laptop
5) Operating System: I thought and really thought hard to give this review 3 stars instead of 5 just for this pathetic OS called Windows 10. Frequent hangs and crashes. Frequent error messages for no reason. I dunno but somehow I feel in Windows 10 a lot of my limited data balance is consumed for unnecessary stuff that keeps on running in the background (any advice on this point is most welcome). Anyways I decided not give 3 star because Windows 10 is not this laptops fault.
6) Build Quality & Design: It's slim and very nicely designed which is why it looks premium. Build Quality is pretty good but may be not great, my previous laptop was built like a tank hence saying :P. Don't get me wrong it's pretty durable and will last if maintained well. Would have loved a full sized keyboard but one which is provided is great to type in. love the backlit feature. Would have also loved 1 more USB port.
7) Webcam: Just remembered now that my laptop has one and that I need to test it. thats how important laptop webcams are to me :P
8) Battery Backup: Yet to test it to full but from my estimates I got from my limited testing if u r not gaming it should last u 4 to 5 hours. If u r gaming; well don't game on battery keep it plugged in.
If u want a pretty capable laptop in the below 60k category that can run games coming up for the next 3 to 4 years I think this is a good investment. I researched and saved money for almost 6 months so believe me I know what I am saying.
P.S: By the way if u r going for Asus in this range better pray u never have to visit their service centers for any issues throughout the laptop's lifetime. Speaking about the experience of some of my friends who are also moderate to light gamers residing in different cities
By Flipkart Customeron
Fast 2nd delivery by Flipkart.
The laptop is sleek, compact and feels premium in design. The build quality is good.
Happy with the features provided by Dell.
Sleek and good performance
By Pushkar Anandon
I had issue with hard drive just after 2 weeks so giving 4 star.
Performance and build quality wise this is the best you can get on this price.
If you can spare a few more bucks then should definitely go for SSD model as it also comes with latest 7th gen core i7 processor.