Asus Pentium Quad Core - (4GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) .. Specifications
Laptop, Battery, Power Adaptor, User Guide, Warranty Documents
Processing & Multitasking
33 W AC Adapter
Ms Office Provided
Pentium Quad Core
1.1 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 2.7 GHz
Intel Integrated UHD 605
Number Of Cores
Windows 10 Home
2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
1 x HDMI Port (v1.4)
Multi Card Slot
SD Card Reader
39.62 cm (15.6 inch)
1366 x 768 Pixel
HD LCD Anti-glare Display
381 x 252 x 27.2 mm
Kensington Lock Slot
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Asus Splendid, ICEsound, USB Charger+
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
7 Days Replacement Policy - Replacement is accepted by the seller within 7 days of delivery, only if there is physical damage. In case of defective product, kindly provide job-sheet/DOA certificate by an authorized service center for product replacement. In case of wrong, missing or undelivered product, please highlight the issue within the 2 days of delivery. Cancellation allowed.
By Chirag Lakhdhiron
Just amazing, nice looking model and had a great performance. In a very low price, and same product as shown in picture........
By Punit Sharmaon
best gaming laptop in low budget..packing is good..came before 55 days of delivery date.. nice one choice for programming and coding.
Good laptop - Less price
By Pradeep Augustineon
I'm writing this after using the laptop for the past two days. It is a good deal. After applying all the offers I have got this laptop for 13,500 INR approx. It is a budget laptop with all the basic functionalities. Since it has only Pentium Silver processors you cannot expect more. It is a good laptop for regular use like browsing and watching movies. I did not face any lags during browsing and watching videos. The actual product looks different than it is shown in the pictures. The picture shows a LAN port, VGA Port, USB Type C port and USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports. But in the laptop I received, there is no LAN port, VGA Port and USB type C port. It has a Power port and next to that one Micro SD card reader, exhaust, HDMI port, USB 3.0 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, and a headphone jack. But the description says the Laptop has 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet. After doing some research I found that it has a controller which is used when you connect a USB 2.0 to ethernet adapter. If your only source of the Internet is ethernet then you need a USB 2.0 to ethernet adapter. I have not tried any adapter to check its functionality. Other components match the specifications mentioned.
Here are the Pros:
1) Decent Looking lightweight laptop.
2) Good Anti-Glare display with the resolution of 1366x768.
3) Charging Adapter is very compatible.
4) Good Battery Backup. Lasted 5 hours during continuous working (Browsing and Watching Videos).
5) MicroSD can be plugged directly.
6) Supports 4K resolution via HDMI
7) Can do multitasking, but very limited.
8) The laptop stays cool always. I did not feel any heat even after hours of continuous working. The cooling fan does not make any noise during the operation.
9) As mentioned Sound quality is awesome and Loud. Microphone seems sensitive.
10) Splendid technology is an advantage. Good to use the laptop in the night with the Eye care mode on.
11 ) Touchpad sensitivity is good and comes with a lot of gestures support. I like them so much.
12) Wifi Connectivity and Bluetooth connectivity are awesome. Bluetooth range is also good.
13) DDR4 RAM - More speed than the DDR3.
14) 1TB HDD - More space for your entertainment.
Here are the Cons:
1) The laptop looks decent, but the built quality is very poor.
2) DVD drive is very loose that it makes a noise even while typing. Very disappointing. I feel like the laptop would be much better without this crapy DVD drive.
3) The palm rest and the LCD panel bends so easily. So handle with care, while opening the laptop. Any harsh handling while opening and closing the display may damage the LCD permanently.
4) Very Poor camera quality. The camera quality of my 10-year-old laptop is much better than this. (We cannot expect much on this low budget laptop but I feel like the Camera should have been at least 2 MP, instead they have provided a VGA Camera that is not clear even in the daylight.)
5) The Power button is a part of the Key Board. You may accidentally press it sometimes. Change the Power Button settings to "Do Nothing".
Overall, I'm rating the Laptop 4 out of 5 and it is worth the money you have paid. The major problem is the DVD drive. I don't know whether the DVD problem is there only for me. I will add if I find anything later.
I was very disappointed with the Packing. The sealed Laptop was packed inside another box that was completely damaged when I received it. I thought the laptop would have damaged. But luckily nothing happened.
By Bimaleswar Sahuon
I got this product today i think this is the best product in 14990
By Sanjeev Vermaon
Got it Only @13499 ??????