Last updated on: 08th Jul 2020

Outre Super Slim Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Price in India

Lowest Price:

OUT OF STOCK

NOTIFY WHEN AVAILABLE ?

Outre Super Slim Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard price in India from stores in India from Rs. 870 - Rs. 870

Store Name Additional Info Price in India  

Outre Super Slim Thin Wireless Bluetooth Tablet Keyboard  (White)

Your workspace. The super-slim profile and cord-free .. Your workspace. The super-slim profile and cord-free connection declutter your desktop and transform it into a minimalistic, modern-aesthetic workspace. Focus more on your work (or play) and less on y... + more

Rs. 870
Out of stock.
Visit Store

Outre Super Slim Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Specifications

Model Name Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air , iPad Mini, iPad 2/ 3/ 4/, iPhone 4/ 4S/ 5 / 5S, Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note and other Tablets
Model Number Super Slim Thin Wireless
Type Tablet Keyboard
Designed For Iphone, Android, Ipad, Tablet, Mac, Surface Laptop
Sales Package 1x Keyboard
Os Supported Window 7, Window XP, Window 8, Window 10, Mac
Internet Keys Yes
Indian Rupee Symbol No
Other Features Stylish Chiclet-style Layout with Full Size Keyboard., Up to 10m operating distance(Barrier-Free), Intelligient connection, just plug and play., Scissor-Switch keyboard provides you with very comfortable and pleasing typing experience, Powered by 2 AAA Batteries. (batteries NOT included), Ultra-Slim Design with 78 keys., High quality ensures years of use., With a power level indicator.
Power Source battery
Number Of Batteries 2
Usb Rechargeable No
Productgroup Personal Computer

Good for the price

By Emileon
Hum building quality good and connectivity also. But still some keys need to be typed harder for them to work . It's 90% as per the description. The other 10% is about what is on the keyboard that we cannot see on the picture but it's no big of a deal .

Unsatisfactory

By Rakshith M C Simhaon
This keyboard in having the Bluetooth connectivity, provided description is wrong.

Brilliant

By Sheel dhwaj singhon
This is very good device

Pretty good

By Josh gardenon
It's good .No connection problem

Fabulous!

By Amaron
Nice product. Works well with iMac

Good

By Ramagiri Phanishon
Nice working

Unsatisfactory

By Rakshith M C Simhaon
This keyboard in having the Bluetooth connectivity, provided description is wrong.

Brilliant

By Sheel dhwaj singhon
This is very good device

Pretty good

By Josh gardenon
It's good .No connection problem

Fabulous!

By Amaron
Nice product. Works well with iMac

Good

By Ramagiri Phanishon
Nice working
See a problem with these offers? Let us know.

Outre Super Slim Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard price in India summary

This product is currently out of stock at all online stores. Add this product to Wishlist and we will send you an alert when it is back in stock.

Outre Super Slim Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard price in India is Rs. N.A. on 14th Jul 2020

Disclaimer: Scandid is a search engine that crawls every online store in India to find every product that is sold online. We currently show products in Books, Computers, Electronics, Appliances and Personal Care categories. Although we make every effort to present accurate product and store information, including prices and stock availability, Scandid cannot guarantee and is not responsible for inaccuracies or omissions. Please give us feedback on these results!
Two simple ways of getting this coupon.
Rate your shopping experience with
Currently rated of 5 by Scandid users.

Provide your rating*

Overall Experience
Ontime Delivery
Product Authenticity
Issue Resolving

Would you buy from this store again? *

Yes No

Would you like to tell us more about this store?

Captcha *

Submit Review
Close Your rating sent successfully, Thank you!
Never over pay again! Get the extension and start saving
Introducing Scandid
Your shopping companion, on the go!
  • Scan barcodes or search products by name
  • Instantly find best prices and coupons from all stores
  • It's easy to use, it's fast and it's FREE
  • Shop like a pro, on the go!