Symphony Diet 50i_dummy Tower Air Cooler( 50 Litres) Specifications
Number Of Speeds
Water Tank Capacity
Cooling Coverage Area
200 sq ft
Empty Tank Alarm
Other Convenience Features
230 V,50 Hz
Power Consumption - Heating
Cooling Area 57 cu. mt.,Digital Control Panel and Remote Control,Loaded with iFunctions,High Efficiency Honeycomb Pad,Works on Inverter Power
Power Consumption - Cooling
200 sq ft
Warranty Period (In Years)
Max Speed (Rpm)
Not really effective!
By Saurabh Royon
1. Good storage capacity
2. Good height so you dont need to put anything under it.
1. hardly effective, will give up in extreme heat. This is just about OK for one person that too when kept close.
2. Auto-swing mechanism is shabby & doesnt always work.
3. No value-for-money. If you are spending 9-10K, do one of the two-
i. either put 10K more & get a entry-level AC
ii. But a desert cooler with 3-5K which is far more effective. Dont buy this just for looks or convinience
By Vasu rajvanshion
good but the water level indicator is worthless...
even the castor wheels start coming out if the weight is much when water is full.
Excellent so far
By Poulami Dason
Kudos to Super Fast delivery of FLIPKART! While big chains were unable to ensure so fast delivery, flipkart has delivered in perfect condition within 36 Hrs time.
Coming to the product, Built quality is good, cooling function excellent and looks very decent.
Only issue is, you cant determine easily once the water tank gets full as it is having only the empty tank indication and overflow outlet.
But sometime water drops comes through the cooler.
Very Bad product!!
By Dhruv Pandyaon
I bought this product in June, after reading good reviews about it. BUT i had very contrary experience.
About my room:
It is half the size this cooler can cool, it is on ground floor with two floors above it, my window is shaded with trees.
With these features I was expecting the cooler to cool the place quite well
BUT, this is what I experienced
1) it wasn't cooling the room even after hours and hours of use ( which is half the mentioned cooling size)
2) I used Ice to improve the cooling but that also failed
3) It tremendously increases the humidity inside the room after some time only. For this purpose i also tried to keep the cooler just outside the room's door, opened little bit of the window for circulation, BUT it didn't work at all and still increased the humidity.
4) After getting frustrated for 20 days I demanded money back (to buy something else from flipkart) they sent and engineer who just said "sir, it's working"..
Flipkart could not do anything thing in this case as the engineer could see there is no technical fault.
I Would NOT recommend to any one to buy this product. Do NOT commit the same mistake as I did.
And there are practically no PROs for this product.
By Flipkart Customeron
worst cooler i ever seen. this is only for one person. Don't waste your money in this product. There are lots of other goods coolers too. cooling is zero. This only use for blowing hot air.